Introduce Yourself

Damokles

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2024
Hi I'm damokles and I ... would say I'm looking for new input and trying my luck here to meet interesting people.

I'm more of a listener and observer as I don't like to give ,to fast, information about myself away.
Because. Unfortunately, I have met a lot of people in my life who were not as "open minded" as I am.
Everyone has their own prejudices, but I have the feeling that most people have forgotten how to listen to other points of view and how to understand them.
There is only for or against. There's not much room in between for many people.
That's another reason why I find people so exhausting, and I hope to find people here who think logically.

Besides, sometimes I'm a little crazy in the head. At least that's what my friends say.
My kinky side doesn't help either. Most of my friends think I'm just a bit weird. But they don't really know anything about it. As a result, the exchange of information and experiences is difficult for me.
Other kinky people I've met are just looking for "the perfect dom or sub" or offering their experience for money.
It's more important to them that they get something, than to have a good conversation.
Stressful, as already mentioned.

I have always been dominant with my partners. But since I believe in trying out toys on myself first (as much as possible) to understand what they can do, and therefore also on my partner, this has made me quite curious about the other side. That's why I listed Switch here. But I haven't been able to try it out yet.

Otherwise have a look at this post my BDSM test

I'm also a bit out of my circle of friends with my "mindset". I do prefer women, but you enter into a relationship with a person, so gender doesn't matter. However, most people like monogamy, so it's complicated to have a relationship with a man if you're sexually attracted to women.

As a dom and also a sadist, I like the feeling of power and the suffering of others, so sexually I have no problem with men, because a feeling has no gender. However, this relates more to games and not to a more profound interpersonal relationship.
I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say or if that's rather blah blah blah for you ^^

I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but if anyone wants to share their mindset with me, I would be very happy to do so.

Ps: If something sounds weird, sorry, english is not my mother tongue ^^

UpTheIrons05

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 15, 2024
I thought I already posted in here but at second glance I guess I didn’t.

I am here to connect and tap into kinks I’ve had but only experimented with solo as I’m married to a pretty vanilla woman. I put switch as I lean sub but there are a few fantasies that I would enjoy domming an eager woman.

Looking to strike up conversations, mainly to hear how others have managed their desires either with or without like minded partners. I guess I’m tired of being isolated. I’ve tried 1 or 2 ‘alternative sites’ just to message women, knowing there’d be scam after scam after scam but wow, finding real people almost impossible. Been lurking here a month or two and like how well it seems to be monitored. Makes it feel more legit!

My niches are femdom, age play, pet play.

Submissive femboy16

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
Idk if I've posted here so here goes.

Right now I'm here just for some fun rp sexting, can send a couple of pics. Main interests are crossdressing - tights and thigh highs with skirts are my personal favourite. Favourite kinks are being humiliated and spanked.

As said currently just looking for some hot chats, who knows maybe at some point where we feel comfortable we can move to some more fun things;).

SilverShadeLynx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2024
Well. Why not introduce myself also then.

Hi. I am Niels. Hailing from the south of The Netherlands. I found this site by accident. And decided to sign up.
I am not gonna go too deep into my kink side here. But I have been in the BDSM world for a about 10 years now. I would consider myself a dominant. With both online and offline experience. I don't know exactly what i am looking for here. I guess a bit of everything. New friends. Info. General banter and mischief.

Anyways. Nice to meet you all. And i am always up for a chat.

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Hello KinkTalk.

I came over here from GetDare mainly so I can post pictures that aren't allowed over there, but I am quickly becoming a huge fan of this site.
I'm listed myself as a switch because that is the best description option for me. Mainly I am a people pleaser. If you ask nicely, I will probably say yes. I'm really into bondage but not degradation or lots of pain, just a little pain 😉
I'm 43 years old and FINALLY exploring my sexual interests. Hopefully the fine people of KinkTalk can help with that.
Interesting you say your a switch but really your a people pleaser. I would describe myself as the same. Does that mean I’m submissive but will be dominant if am asked

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
Interesting you say your a switch but really your a people pleaser. I would describe myself as the same. Does that mean I’m submissive but will be dominant if am asked
That depends on you. I'm not submissive, I do not take orders, but i do enjoy giving up control when asked nicely. I also like being in control sometimes, but nicely, I don't give orders. That is why I selected switch to describe myself.

Reactions: Marcilik and ritz

subboise69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 10, 2019
Well. Why not introduce myself also then.

Hi. I am Niels. Hailing from the south of The Netherlands. I found this site by accident. And decided to sign up.
I am not gonna go too deep into my kink side here. But I have been in the BDSM world for a about 10 years now. I would consider myself a dominant. With both online and offline experience. I don't know exactly what i am looking for here. I guess a bit of everything. New friends. Info. General banter and mischief.

Anyways. Nice to meet you all. And i am always up for a chat.
Welkom Niels! Groetjes, slave j

Bondagetrucker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2024
Hi,
As my user name suggest I am a trucker. I drove an old freight liner Columbia. My bf has me locked in chastity and has cameras in my truck so he can always watch me. He allows me to play with others as long as my chastity belt stays locked on. We have a bit of tech in the truck including star link internet and Bluetooth locks so he can keep me locked in self bondage if he wants. I’m corseted a lot and gaged when the truck is stoped for the night. If any one would like to chat feel free to message me.

Featured Threads