Introducing Amy (aka Lolo, with her permission)

openjoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2018
Posting photos, links or other information solely for the purpose of exposure is prohibited.
She is new and interested in exploring online exposure, and was brave enough to complete a strip sequence. Her email is [removed by mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: exhib1

openjoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2018
She is new and interested in exploring online exposure, and was brave enough to complete a strip sequence. Her email is [removed by mod]
This forum is literally called show and tell. But no showing allowed. If I said it was modelling then it's fine?

zmoody1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
As far as viewers are concerned we have only your word and no verification from her. We need to hear it from her before you can do this.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This forum is literally called show and tell. But no showing allowed. If I said it was modelling then it's fine?
Yes, you can "Show and tell" yourself. If you want to include your face you need to be verified. Posting photos of others engaged in kinky activities is also allowed (again no face), just posting random nudes of some random person is not what we're here for. Go make yourself an xhamster account for that.

There is also a big, fat sticky thread at the beginning with our policy on exposing which I suggest you read.

Featured Threads

New Personals