Introduction

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Hello there. I came to this site a little unsure of what it would be like to be playing in a semi-public forum. I say semi-public because I assume everyone here wants to be here and understands that each of us are slightly unique while still being slightly the same. Sort of the whole "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" scenario. I was not certain that I would enjoy the exposure to a piece of my life that I have kept very quiet, until the need arose to expose it, but I am finding it to be quite interesting and pleasureable. You may have noticed my Slave (angsslave) posting pics of himself and his wife as I order him to...

A Bit about the Past...
Slave and I have known each other for 7 years now. We met at work. I initially thought he was a bit of a dweeb, but once I got to know him, I found that I enjoyed his company very much. He was always there to help me or listen to me or entertain me. It wasn't very long before he "lost a bet" that of course he instigated and had to wear ladies panties for me. We also had a deal where he would take me to the lingerie store and buy me all the beautiful lingerie I could want. The catch was that for everything I picked out for myself, I had to pick something out for him! Of course, he always ended up modelling all of mine for me, too! This was my first exposure to such a thing, but I have always viewed sex and sexuality as a canvas. It is art. It is blank and you can paint whatever you like each and every time. That and I have a voracious sexual apetite, so the more variety, the better. I soon became fond of him and his quirks and we ended up dating. Then moving in together. I learned that he wanted a Mastress the first time he told me I "was an owner"." I learned what he wanted in a Mastress from knowing his deepest needs intimately. We lived together for 2 years before we called it quits. We stopped playing with each other long enough for me to heal from the split, but got back to it because it enriches both of our lives. He is the only true Slave I have had thus far. I enjoy the dominance and also the creativity of thinking of new and embarrassing things for him to do, often times much to his chagrin! ;)

So this brings us back to the present. I would like to post on here when I can various escapades we have had together, things I have made him do in the past that cannot be shown with pics (when we broke up, we burned everything, not knowing if the other could be trusted). It turns out to be unfortunate that we did. There is a question in one of the forums that I read about whether or not there can be love in a dom/sub relationship. I can answer that yes, absolutely there is love and there is absolute trust. Enough to reunite a Mastress with her Slave. Enough for a Slave to give uncensorred pics of his wife to his Mastress just because she wants them...

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Have you ever played for others ie been given dares to do?

I like your blog and hope you will continue to add to it...

hguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 28, 2011
Love your story....turns me on to know that you two were co-workers.

dirtylilfella

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 29, 2013
I like that you still have that power over him. I wish I had an owner I trusted like that.

Featured Threads

New Personals