Limits
Time wasters

Daisymaezzz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2019
This group genuinely is consistently active.

MALE DOMS / FEMALE SUBS ONLY!!
DOMS AGE 28+ SUBS AGE 25+

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE ASKING TO JOIN

I'm in a Kik Dom/sub auction group which is absolutely amazing. Friendly, busy and so much fun. Everyone is screened so only the best subs and doms get in. There are daily tasks in the main group which are optional and just for fun. Then there is an auction every week which pairs up doms and subs for a 5 day dynamic.
Bidding is done using points earned by doing daily theme tasks and for joining.
The dynamics can be sexual or none sexual. I find as a sub that I learn so much in these dynamics. I learn more about myself as a sub and what different types of dominants are out there. The Doms also say that they grow and develop through these dynamics. It's a great opportunity to learn about different styles etc. If you don't like to improve and develop then this isn't the group for you. Because anyone who thinks they already know it all is a danger to the rest of us in the lifestyle
Please be aware that there are no expectations on anyone during the dynamics - it's completely up to you and your dynamic partner how the 5 days will go. And it's all online
If you'd be interested and think you'd be a good fit please PM me your KIK handle.
We keep an even balance of Dom's and subs, and people do occasionally leave for various reasons such as finding a long term partner, or life getting in the way. And for that reason we do have a few spaces available. The group is consistently busy and membership never dips low.
Drop me your Kik handle and I'll add you to the screening room, once you've completed the screening the admin team will vote as to whether we add you into the main group or not.
Please note that I won't be adding anyone whose completely new to the lifestyle, or who is just after sex. Because that's no what this group is about. If you have a blank profile, or you have a dick as your profile picture the only way I'd even consider adding you to the screening room is if you send me a detailed PM about yourself and why I should take a chance on you

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
you said you wont be adding anyone completely new to the lifestyle..
but what about someone who has had only one sub so far (for an extended period of time) but cause of that still has limited experience?

Daisymaezzz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 26, 2019
I wouldn't necessarily measure experience in number of relationships. It depends on your training and knowledge

bluelampost

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
Hello. I would like to be added as an experienced Dom. 2bluelampost on kik

Featured Threads

New Personals