Is it time to push my slave?

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
I am thinking of pushing my slaves boundaries... I have found another male locally. I have made my slave donate a pair of his wife's panties to this new male. I have also made my slave share some pictures of his wife with him too.
Now I want my slave to submit to this man. I want to have my sissy on his hands and knees wearing nothing but his own wife's panties... Then I want this new man to pull down these panties and take my slaves ass virginity and while making him a cock whore....telling my slave about how he wants to enjoy his wife too?? Is this going to far? Or do you think it's time to make my slave go all the way?

kitty4

Verified KinkyKitty
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2011
My input:
I think that depends on your slave's boundaries and comfort level.....if he's comfortable I think it would be really hot, if not it would be going too far.
I'm generally a sub and I love being pushed, but the Doms i play with never push me further than I truly want to go which makes me more comfortable giving more of myself to a Dom.

Hope that helps a little.
kitty

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I am thinking of pushing my slaves boundaries... I have found another male locally. I have made my slave donate a pair of his wife's panties to this new male. I have also made my slave share some pictures of his wife with him too.
Now I want my slave to submit to this man. I want to have my sissy on his hands and knees wearing nothing but his own wife's panties... Then I want this new man to pull down these panties and take my slaves ass virginity and while making him a cock whore....telling my slave about how he wants to enjoy his wife too?? Is this going to far? Or do you think it's time to make my slave go all the way?

how long have you had the first slave

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Angsslave had been my boyfriend and we started experimenting back then. Then when we broke up, a year later he returned to beg me to make him my slave. Since that time I have been his Mastress and this has been going on for 7 years.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Yes its time to push that boundry.After 7 years the 2 of you should know if this is something that can be pushed and if it doesnt work and he safe words out then at least you will know his true feelings on the subject.

Mikkel989

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 7, 2013
Denmark
Yes its time to push that boundry.After 7 years the 2 of you should know if this is something that can be pushed and if it doesnt work and he safe words out then at least you will know his true feelings on the subject.

Agree, 7 years is a long time, and it's maybe even a bit late to push the boundries in my opinion

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
my god yes woman it is past time to push his boundries.

atgmaildotcom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
Its past his time, he needs his cherry popped! Maybe you could even have his wife take the pictures :)

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
He will do as I say... and today I have started my plan. I made him donate two pairs of his wife's panties and deliver them in a park to another male. Slave had to hand over her panties while kneeling on the ground wearing only pink panties. I told the other guy to test my slave a little... so, he made angsslave turn around on all fours and he inserted a butt plug into his ass. He told him to stay like that for five minutes before he could leave. The male sent me pictures and I have proof which I shall post soon. I'm hoping later this week to have the same man....take my slave from behind. Lol...

Featured Threads

New Personals