is this place worth anything

chriwells2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2012
ive been a member of this site for quite a while now and am starting to get discouraged.... is there anyone here that actually finds what they are looking for? does anyone have any tips on finding what you are looking for? any help at all?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
It is what you make it

I'm assuming what you are talking about is you're having trouble finding a partner, though only a couple of weeks ago you mentioned having a master? Finding a steady partner for BDSM is really a lot like finding someone to date. It takes effort and patience to find the right person and build something that lasts.

This site's sole purpose is not a dating service. It's a really helpful place to meet other kinky people, find ideas and suggestions, post questions or stories or picture and to learn things.Only a small part of it is intended for finding a partner. It's not a hookup site, not everyone who joins is looking for someone to play with. Honestly, for a male looking for a female partner, it takes A LOT of effort and patience. Women are scarce in general on here, and many new comers get discouraged and scared away by harassment.

Have you read this post suggesting helpful tips for finding a partner? http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=300

You need to make yourself stand out. You need to look like you take it seriously. You need to make yourself look appealing. I'm not saying you do not, I'm saying it in terms of general advice to anyone looking for a partner. Those are the 3 things that will help any male on here, Dom, sub or switch. Then you meet people and wait for a click, just like starting any other relationship. It won't always work out, but sometimes you get lucky.

Featured Threads

New Personals