Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
City
Las Vegas
Kinks
Submission, spanking (ass, pussy, tits), edging, orgasm denial, face fucking, face slapping, kneeling, collar, wardrobe control, rules to follow with rewards and punishment, tit worship often, pissing, training,
Limits
Not into extreme pain, no beastiality, no public humiliation
Experience
I've had one d/s relationship, he trained me to be serve him his way, I expect you to do the same. I'm still anal virgin, I'm willing to submit in that way to the right man. I obey, accept punishment for disobedience, disapproval, breaking rules. I served by using sub positions, kneeling and waiting for commands, domestic servitude when not being used sexually, my legs were always open and I never wore panties or a bra, he had access any time any where for any reason, Punishment included spanking, corner time, face and tit slapping (I allowed this if I misbehaved in public) serve as toilet for him (pee only).

Avery

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2022
I'm a submissive looking for a d/s relationship. This man will understand the psychology behind a d/s relationship, is thoughtful, kind, and strict. I prefer to have clear expectations and rules, open communication and an evolving relationship. I want to know and feel his control and ownership of me and my body, I'm eager to learn, please, obey.

Attachments

• Claire-08865.jpg
    Claire-08865.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: The king

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome.

This reads as though you're looking for another IRL relationship, if so you'd best make that clear or I fear you'll be bombarded with hopeful wannabe's looking for online only.

Avery

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2022
Since I had to Google IRL you are correct and so appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Featured Threads

New Personals