It was my birthday on Friday , please give me dares and tasks

Painslut.04

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2022
As I’ve just mentioned it was my birthday on Friday, and I turned 19. I was just wondering if anyone could send me dares and tasks for me to do to celebrate. My kinks are humiliation ,degradation, pain, nipple torture, clit torture, edging, cum denial, bondage, pussy torture, spanking etc.

My limits are no scat, or blood, knife play, anything illegal(obviously), no face in picture or videos.
If you want videos and picture I’ll send u them privately and it is then up to u with what u do with them. Post them here or keep them private ;).
I don’t have any toys just house hold items, so clothes pegs, pens/markers, hairbrush, belt, bobby-pins, etc.
It also might take a little bit of time to get them all done as I have a busy life but will try my hardest to do them quickly.

Im mainly interested in nipple or pussy torture atm, however would really like to try some semi public humiliation, I go to uni 3 times a week and need to get 2 trains so if there is something like that I would be more than happy to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick_Hx1205

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Hmm, lets revive our lil play session we had before, i excpect reports in my DMs, its up to you whenever or not you honor my tasks with some pictures.

Public, ether train or uni: Fill your bra with raw unkocked pasta or some lil stones and keep them in atleast for a couple hours. This will be fun and a bit uncomfortable, reminding you the entire time on what a lil kinky toy you are.

Public 2x, train and uni: cut up some fresh ginger into slices or mince it up to make it nice and juicy, use tape to secure it directly to your nippels, addet benefits if you rough them up a bit beforehand with a hairbrush or something else. Keep them on for as long as the burning stays, you will be a squeling lil slut in your seat, try not to drip through your panties.

Public 2x, train and uni, combine with other tasks for more fun:
Find something nice, thick and incertible like a mascara or somethig similar (or two for a doubble stuffing) clean it well and keep it inside your pussy for the entierety of the day outside home.

at home: Attempt to edge by humping the bristle side of one of your hairbrushes, natural bristles are a lot of fun for this.

at home: Press and hold two coins against a window/wall/mirror with your tits for 15 minutes while tippytoeing and pushing your tounge out of your mouth, drooling a bit on yourself.

Dropping coins/pulling in tounge means a fail, you get failure written somewhere on your boddy and get 15 spanks on each asscheek, then trying again. second failure means spanks on tits.
you are required to edge like this twice however you want, be carefull not to drop anything.
spanking can be increased/modified aswell as time spent in predicament.
I don't know you or your boddy, be sensible and entertaining.

During the day the little birthday slut may edge by grinding her legs together, grinding against solid objects or similar things. Orgasms are only allowed after 3 tasks have been completed.

I´m sure we can figure something fun out on how to exatly let that lil toy cum, perhaps discuss that in pm after the first tasks have been completed.

Cheers and a good day
-Fork

Featured Threads

New Personals