Its the middle of November

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Well I figured it was the middle of Novemeber and I really have never tried to do a "No Nut November'.... I thought I would start now and to make it more interesting, I would like to have people who would be interested in giving me edging tasks, with in reason of course, starting today.

Now I won't be able to always do them, I have a roommate and such and therefor like to keep thing separate from my public life.

This would be done over kik and a video of it may be done if I am able to do so for you with the task. Try to keep the tasks easily done for videos so as too not make it too hard to record them if you are looking forwad to getting a video.

I would like you to PM me if you would be interested in giving me Edging Tasks for attempting "No Nut November" even though I happen to be a little late starting it.

When I get your Private Message we can discuss limits/what will not be done, like and possible items that may need to be used for your edging task.

I look forward to hearing from all of you..... Yes that means Men and Women can both message me and can both give me a task over kik. I will give out my Kik username when you private message me so you can get right to it, if you so want too.

Featured Threads

New Personals