It's time to gather a collection. (For a female)

Voldaren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2013
Hello folks,

I'm new to KinkTalk, although I've been lurking for some time.

I'll keep this short and simple.
The only toy I have ever owned is a very simple Rabbit Vibrator, and recently I've felt the desperate urge to explore my sexuality and invest in some new toys, but I'm not too sure what there is out there on the market that would suit my likes, and so I'm in need of some help.

Likes;

Humiliation. Anal. Teasing. Ice. Very light amounts of pain.
I'm still exploring what I like, so please give as many suggestions as you wish. I'd also happily give reports on what using them has been like, or complete any tasks you wish to set with the items.

Ideally I wouldn't really like to spend more than £15 or so on any one item, as money is somewhat tight at the minute.

Thank you so much.
xx

bestofthebest

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2012
I would suggest a few toys for you.

A butt plug set, so that you can gradually take more and more, as well as keep them in for prolonged periods of time, as well as wear them underneath vanilla clothing out in public or at work. Very versatile.

I also recommend a small, water proof vibe you can duct tape to your clitoris or a butterfly vibe that you can strap in place.

I recommend nipple and clit clamps whose pressure you can adjust and that can be worn under clothing.

For humiliation, for teasing, and for other forms of light pain. Well, send me a message about that and we can discuss.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
I recommend "geisha ball`s". These are connected soft balls with small heavy balls inside that are moving inside and made great work. Also this balls are great to train kegel muscles. But this You must buy good one.
I prefer using household items and recommend to use it but You can buy also dildo natural shape or just smooth.
Have a nice fun

jaymon22

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 11, 2013
Have you ever tried electric stimulation? Some vibes have minor electric stimulation for fun, plus their is the more heavy stuff I suggest you start off slow.

But I always found a light jolt to the g spot... for my female subs, works wonders. Give it a try let me know.

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
First of you should definitely start saving for a Hitachi magic wand. It is basically like a hand held sybian. It is pretty expensive but never heard anyone not praising that thing up in the skies. Good for forced orgasm/orgasm torture, tease and denial or just a good time.

Also anal hooks are pretty awesome
Dildos with a suction cup
remote controlled butterfly virbator
Anal plug.
Flogger,
Bondage-tape for easy bondage play

A lot of things you can just easily make yourself too, like gags, a cane,
A spreader bar with the bondage tape and some kind of stick, cloth clamps, a spetula/hairbrush for spanking, blindfolds, making a chair into a punishing bench with some rope/tape, or the legs of a table into a saint Andrews-cross.

Or check out two knotty boys instructional vids to make all kinds of awesome stuff from rope.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
This one is a definitive addition. 3 in one: Vibrating inflatable anal plug. Not hard to find in online or local sex shops.

300.JPG

Remote toys or try to find this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinulator (not sure, haven't heared about these toys in a while)

Last edited:

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
If you like ice, glass dildos are they way to go. They come in tons of shapes and you can warm them up or better yet put them in the fridge.

Best prices are online like amazon ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals