Jennifer in control

clint777

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2014
Chennai, India
Bi-curious male 23 that's too scared to actually do a gay hook up. looking for a merciless Owner who will mold me into a creature of their fantasies and guides me towards forced-Bi and ultimately a hookup and TPE through control and blackmail . I am looking for to fullfill all of your fantasies, as I am plugged and waiting to be owned and trained by you

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik 24.7.plugged

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

Slave_cph

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2019
I really appreciate how JIC can vary the types of tasks. They know exactly how to humiliate without going too far.
My limits are pushed but they are not moved too far.

That said JIC is a very good place for a single guy to get to know his place and still have some sort of live experience in BDSM, cnc etc.

So thank you for bringing some spice into my everyday single life

Gaurav

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2022
This is not just a website, it's an experience. It is run by real people and the A.I. designed by Mistresses and Master. You will be taken care of there( not in the way you are expecting though). I am a slave there and my dominants always treats me the way i should be.
There is an initiation task that you would be asked to do, if you succeed, Mistress Jennifer might take you in as her slave. Otherwise be prepared for the consequences. You just stay true to yourself and Mistress, and you will have fun there ;P
Hope to see you there ^^

JiC #Gaurav01

HermitBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2022
I would like to share my own experience with it. All I've done is the initiation I will admit -- it's still in review -- but... I have a couple of suggestions and a couple of frustrations.

One: Ball tying.
The initiation requires this. I simply can't. Not won't -- can't. My testicles don't go that low, they're REALLY tight up to my body. There's simply no space, I also can't wear the vast majority of chastity cages. If I knew it would be in the initiation and mandatory I wouldn't have gone through with it. Without such... well I'm pretty sure I'm going to be listed as failing to join, hah.

Two: Camera timing.
The webcam preview is off the bottom of the image. I'm a big guy, check my profile, 280+ pounds. My desk and my webcam aren't great. They work, but they're meh. If I don't know WHEN the picture is going to be taken, it's really hard to make sure the important stuff got into the picture. Especially if I can't retake any of the pictures! ... I suck at photography...

So I'm pretty sure I'm never going to make it into the site, but eh. It was fun to try. I'm not as much at risk with this one -- my employer, my family, everyone knows I'm fabulous, my husband is literally on my insurance paperwork with my employer -- but I dunno.

A frustrating amount of the initiation tasks were around a task I am biologically incapable of doing. x.x Not to mention erectile dysfunction...

Suggestion:
Provide a variety or at least a couple of options on initiation tasks. Not everyone can do any given task, have some accessibility options. Let people set some limits on tasks BEFORE they do the initiation or you'll have moments like mine.

Csuju

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2012
I've not done this version of the initiation, but I know that with the normal talks there is the option to add a comment to your performance at the end of the task. So long as you explain your issues in there (of it gives you the option) then the dominants will judge your performance taking that in to account.

As for the webcam view, if you're not on mobile, it's possible to drag that to where you want it, i.e. somewhere more visible, which may help.

Again, if you're able to explain, the dominants are pretty understanding.

Edit: Apparently there isn't a way to explain :/

Last edited:

HermitBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2022
I've not done this version of the initiation, but I know that with the normal talks there is the option to add a comment to your performance at the end of the task. So long as you explain your issues in there (of it gives you the option) then the dominants will judge your performance taking that in to account.

As for the webcam view, if you're not on mobile, it's possible to drag that to where you want it, i.e. somewhere more visible, which may help.

Again, if you're able to explain, the dominants are pretty understanding.

Question: I am unsure how to check the status of my initiation. I saved the confirmation number, but I didn't realize that when she said to bookmark the "messages" link it was clickable, as the formatting was not standard. Is there a standard location to check for messages before passing initiation? Or a place I can go to check?

Csuju

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2012
The URL to check your initiation status is this (make sure you put *your* code in it though):

https://play-link.com/jen/msg.php?id=YOUR CODE

The messages URL is this one, and you log in with your code and password 'password', but I think it'll only work if you were accepted:

If you do get refused, as there is no way to add a comment, the only thing I can think is that you attach the bottle some other way and have a clearly written sign in the photo saying what you're doing. It'll have to be large, clear and probably short as most webcams don't pick up much fine detail.

One other alternative is to join https://play-clan.com (used as a forum for JiC) and explain your case there - the dominants should see it and give you a more official answer.

HermitBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2022
The URL to check your initiation status is this (make sure you put *your* code in it though):

https://play-link.com/jen/msg.php?id=YOUR CODE

The messages URL is this one, and you log in with your code and password 'password', but I think it'll only work if you were accepted:

If you do get refused, as there is no way to add a comment, the only thing I can think is that you attach the bottle some other way and have a clearly written sign in the photo saying what you're doing. It'll have to be large, clear and probably short as most webcams don't pick up much fine detail.

One other alternative is to join https://play-clan.com (used as a forum for JiC) and explain your case there - the dominants should see it and give you a more official answer.

I-I passed! Kind of. Sure, it counted as failed -- probably because I'm really bad with a camera but that can do with practice. I'm in, she's just at 9% by default and I need to do some tasks to improve her mood. Thank you for the link above, it was a huge help and let me check what was going on. c:

Thank you for the encouragement. I needed it. I probably should have committed less during the initiation, but hey. Everyone already knows I'm gay lol. Also, well, this will make it more interesting. Thanks, again.

... she did tell me to put a pic on Temp.exposed as a task though. Uh, that site no longer exists... so I'm not sure what to do there lol.

Edit: Someone on the site helped me. Temp. exposed is a feature in the system itself. c: Fun!

Last edited:

Csuju

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2012
I-I passed! Kind of. Sure, it counted as failed -- probably because I'm really bad with a camera but that can do with practice. I'm in, she's just at 9% by default and I need to do some tasks to improve her mood. Thank you for the link above, it was a huge help and let me check what was going on. c:

Thank you for the encouragement. I needed it. I probably should have committed less during the initiation, but hey. Everyone already knows I'm gay lol. Also, well, this will make it more interesting. Thanks, again.

... she did tell me to put a pic on Temp.exposed as a task though. Uh, that site no longer exists... so I'm not sure what to do there lol.

Edit: Someone on the site helped me. Temp. exposed is a feature in the system itself. c: Fun!

You're welcome, and welcome to the 'club' - make sure you read the manual and get that mood up. One piece of advice, a lot of people overcommit at the start and regret it later - take things slowly, make sure you understand what everything does and what you're getting in to before playing too much with all the settings. Some will lock you out from changing them, so you have to be sure!

HermitBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2022
I might be too out of shape for this program hah, I feel like I have to put comments on every single task I do. I can't hold one pose for 15 minutes straight to do anal, I'm almost 300 pounds. xD IBS + Anal + piledrive pose for 20 minutes = things I can't put on her camera! Hah.
Well, you experiment you learn.

MoD33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 13, 2009
As someone who likes showing off, but also seeing others, how does the system work in regard to seeing others submissions? Do you primarily upload pics and hope nobody will ever see them, or is there an active community where pics are exchanged etc? And how is the gender distribution, are there some female online that one might be able to enjoy? :D

HermitBoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2022
As someone who likes showing off, but also seeing others, how does the system work in regard to seeing others submissions? Do you primarily upload pics and hope nobody will ever see them, or is there an active community where pics are exchanged etc? And how is the gender distribution, are there some female online that one might be able to enjoy? :D

I don't know how it works if you set yourself as a dominant. But I do know that when I was set as a submissive, it was mostly about having pictures taken of me during various acts by the auto-picture feature of my webcam for enforcement purposes. I could not sign up to the forum due to email issues before leaving the program.

Almost every picture I saw was male, but then again I am heavily male-biased when it comes to sexuality, so it may have been a result of my fetishes.

Just bear in mind, you will be doing tasks and having pictures taken of you either way. Remember, the main fetish of the website is *Blackmail*, other things aside.

MoD33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 13, 2009
I don't know how it works if you set yourself as a dominant.
Oh so you can set yourself as dominant? But I guess this will be additional, so you still also have to be submissive and do tasks, correct?

Just bear in mind, you will be doing tasks and having pictures taken of you either way. Remember, the main fetish of the website is *Blackmail*, other things aside.
Yeah sure :D. But I also read about this internal "temporarily exposed" system. Don't like being exposed on a large website, but might be thrilling to do it on a smaller site, so it's safer - at least I hope so :D

And I also read that you can specify who is allowed to review your pics. Don't know how this works exactly, like a task-to-task decision, or in the profile, and if others can only see pics of one specifiy task, and only one specifiy user or everybode etc.

But because of all those three things (temp exposure, review process, dominant setting) I wonder how ofter you will be seeing others ;)

Csuju

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2012
Oh so you can set yourself as dominant? But I guess this will be additional, so you still also have to be submissive and do tasks, correct?
The site is currently being updated, but before that it was possible to be an 'external' - essentially a dominant in the system, but that was separate to your submissive account. It's no longer possible to sign up as an 'external', however the site owner has said that part of the update will include the possibility of one account being either a dominant, a slave or a mix.

At the moment, you can only be a submissive.

Yeah sure :D. But I also read about this internal "temporarily exposed" system. Don't like being exposed on a large website, but might be thrilling to do it on a smaller site, so it's safer - at least I hope so :D

And I also read that you can specify who is allowed to review your pics. Don't know how this works exactly, like a task-to-task decision, or in the profile, and if others can only see pics of one specifiy task, and only one specifiy user or everybode etc.

But because of all those three things (temp exposure, review process, dominant setting) I wonder how ofter you will be seeing others ;)
There are a few ways that you can interact with, and see, other members of the site.
  • Peer-reviews: Once you get above a certain mood and account-age threshold, you can review the images taken by other users as they perform tasks, and score how well they performed. There is no filtering of the tasks you see as available for review, so everyone gets the same set of tasks to review. You are able to turn peer-review of the tasks you perform on or off globally, not on a per-task basis.
  • Temp. exposure: It's possible for users to add images to the temp. exposure site, where other users can comment and extend. Some tasks will do this for you, as part of the task - especially if you have your Online Exhibitionism setting set high.
  • Games: There is a 1v1, highest-card-wins card draw game, as well as a multiplayer card game where I believe you can play lowest-card-loses and a form of blackjack. Both involve forfeits either during or after the game, which include sharing pictures with the other players as proof.
Obviously, if you're a dominant and own a submissive in the system, then presumably (once it's turned back on) you will be able to see everything that that submissive is doing - tasks, photos, etc.

As for how much you'll be seeing others, there's almost always something on Temp. exposure, likewise for tasks to review. Games tend to be quite a bit rarer, but you can create your own which people are free to join if they like the sound of the terms.

As for reported gender balance, the site has stats for that sort of thing - it's currently about 84% Male, 8% Female and 8% Transgender. You do mostly see males on Temp. exposure, though there are females on there from time to time - and on the fail gallery (for accounts that are about to / have been closed due to inactivity or rule breaking)

Fred86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 27, 2023
Hi everybody. I do the signup for jennifer in charge when i was realy drunk, and now its say it can pending 24 houres before they can ecsept. But i du realy regreat this, i am into exposing but not when i have zero controll whatsoever.. i read about u can exit det program if u do some tasks, anybody tryed to abort the game before? Have i posibilty to abort before i am apptowed and got a password? Pleace help before i might be aproved😥

Csuju

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2012
Hi everybody. I do the signup for jennifer in charge when i was realy drunk, and now its say it can pending 24 houres before they can ecsept. But i du realy regreat this, i am into exposing but not when i have zero controll whatsoever.. i read about u can exit det program if u do some tasks, anybody tryed to abort the game before? Have i posibilty to abort before i am apptowed and got a password? Pleace help before i might be aproved😥
First thing I would say is "Don't Panic" - once you're in you have quite a lot of control, and if you do the bare minimum of logging in now and again and saying "Hello", you won't get exposed.

Once you're in, you can perform an exit task which will get you out. I've only had limited experience with these, but the ones I've seen have been simple and very doable.

In answer to your last question, I don't believe there is a way to undo your sign-up, though you can try to appeal to the mods that verify sign-up tasks by signing up to the JiC forum at http://play-clan.site and posting about it on there.

NiceBigGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 29, 2023
Another question: Is it possible to play JIC without a chastity device?

Featured Threads

New Personals