Jill's punishment

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
First of all apologies for the delay - been busy with Strip Poker - (as said at the begining this story will not be updated as often)

Anyway onto Jill's Punishment - What will happen next?

PART 4 JILL’S PUNISHMENT

Stood in front of her was Mr Freely carrying a large box. What was in here wondered Jill, staring at Mr Freely. The first thing she felt like saying as he entered the room was “why am I fucking being held hostage” however she kept her calm as she was starting to realise that he was a powerful man and could do several unthinkable things to her, if he so wished.

Instead Jill just stood there waiting and anticipating. Mr Freely walked slowly up to Jill with a grin on his face. When he was about 10 feet away from Jill he stopped as still as a door nail. Jill began to get nervous, why had he stopped what was he about to do next, Jill just stood there waiting for his next move.

About 10 seconds passed which seemed like a life time for Jill before Mr Freely waved his index finger at Jill, beckoning her towards him.

Jill froze, her feet felt as heavy as concrete as eventually she dragged herself to Mr Freely. Approaching the tall male who had placed the box down and had his hands behind his black cape. Jill wondered what he was doing.

She had spent the last hour or two hoping to be out of the large dull room, now she hardly knew if she wanted to leave it as the mysteries of the castle like building left shivers down her spine.

Mr Freely slowly pulled his hands from behind his black cape, he was holding a strong pair of restraints (handcuffs). “What are they for” asked Jill, shocked and not expecting to see these.

Mr Freely just chuckled while taking hold of Jill’s tiny hands and slipping the cuffs over both of her wrists. Jill was now free to manoeuvre wherever she wished however had no access to pick anything up,

There came another chuckle from Mr Freely before he lifted his cape into the air. Jill could see a solid belt with loop holes along the surface. She could also see another strong restraint. She started to quiver as Mr Freely wrapped a strong restraint through the centre hole of Jill’s new handcuffs and the other end to his belt. With one last click a secure padlock had been locked keeping Jill approx 1 ½ feet behind him and unable to move at her own free will.

Jill was then forced to follow her new master out of the creepy room down a long narrow creepy ally way up some creepy stairs through a creepy door into a creepy ………………….

What will happen to Jill next?

Keep reading Jill's Punishment for answers

ethan2cu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 8, 2010
need more

i know your busy with several stories.. but please.. don't leave us hanging....

teddy 532

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 28, 2010
Continue

Please continue writeing this story. I've been waiting for awhile now.

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
I feel this needs a boost! and please, continue Rachel!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I think the wonderful Rachel is so stuck with finishing her tale on get dare i fear it may be a while before we see any more of this... shame!

initialrush

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 7, 2011
I agree with everyone else! Please update this when you get a chance :)

Featured Threads

New Personals