Just a possible tip for improving the site.

IrishDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 18, 2015
Now, I have simply gone to the 'search' option for this, there may be a way to do this, that I'm unaware of so if one of you that have been here know of a way, do tell me and I'll take down this post.

In the search area, I think there should be an option to search users. Not usernames, but users in the sense of genders, if they're submissive or a slave and who is online. I know you can check this part already but if you could choose "Show members online only." etc. I think this would be a nice addition to the site but again if this is already here and I've missed it please do let me know and I'll take this down. Also, I wasn't sure where to put this post so if it's in the wrong section, apologies.

Angelus_89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2015
Now, I have simply gone to the 'search' option for this, there may be a way to do this, that I'm unaware of so if one of you that have been here know of a way, do tell me and I'll take down this post.

In the search area, I think there should be an option to search users. Not usernames, but users in the sense of genders, if they're submissive or a slave and who is online. I know you can check this part already but if you could choose "Show members online only." etc. I think this would be a nice addition to the site but again if this is already here and I've missed it please do let me know and I'll take this down. Also, I wasn't sure where to put this post so if it's in the wrong section, apologies.
I haven't come across this option either, i'd second that as a major improvement.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
If you click on community and user list it brings up a list of all users. In the upper right hand corner you can search members. Click on advanced search and you can search by gender, orientation, etc. At the bottom of the advanced screen you can change the displayed results to display last active first. I have never done it so I don't exactly know how it displays online users but it can narrow down your search to the most recently active for sure.

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
If you click on community and user list it brings up a list of all users. In the upper right hand corner you can search members. Click on advanced search and you can search by gender, orientation, etc. At the bottom of the advanced screen you can change the displayed results to display last active first. I have never done it so I don't exactly know how it displays online users but it can narrow down your search to the most recently active for sure.

Wow I didn't even know that and I've been on KT for over a year, makes me wonder if I should start being more observant? I mean I've always just went to the home page scrolled all the way down to the bottom and looked at the "currently active users" section then I'd just click on the most feminine sounding names when I wanted to meet new girls

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012

I feel like by pointing this out you have just caused countless spam pms to be sent out to the girls of the site asking if they want to play, active or inactive :p

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I feel like by pointing this out you have just caused countless spam pms to be sent out to the girls of the site asking if they want to play, active or inactive :p

Haha countless spam pms get sent out to the girls of the site anyways. I'm not sure how much of an increase it will bring about. There seems to be way too much messaging and not near enough reading as it is.

IrishDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 18, 2015

Thanks a lot for that. It was just an idea but if it's already on the site, great.

Angelus_89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2015
Very true if its already on here its great, thankfully there are observent people left, not including me apparently haha

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015

hi there,...how are you?if you are interested with me just message me here [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals