Bathroom things

Daphney985

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 19, 2023
Who am I?

I am a 5'4, 115lb, blonde with a desire to please and serve and do as she is told. I am quite busy most of the time, always responsible for others and love to escape under the mind of my Dom and let him take over, letting me be free.

What I like -

I am a female submissive and I am still exploring what I like, but I have yet to find something I did NOT like.

Experience and Expectations -

I am experienced in online play. I had the perfect Dom, and I imagine I will always be looking for that again. He was nearly perfect and I do fear never being able to find anything that compares, but heres to hoping. You cannot be illiterate, I believe that a Dom should have standards, and if you can't put a proper sentence together, then what else are you going to throw half assed together? If you demand that I am available to you at all times, I would hope for a reasonable response rate from you, respectful communication is a must.

Privacy -

I am open minded and free with myself, yes I will show face, and yes I will adhere to 99.9% of direction. I would hope that as a Dom, again, you have standards, and what is sent to you is private, and yours. I totally understand your need for privacy, but I do like to have a face to the name, at minimum.

What am I expecting?

I like to be controlled, I dont know how far I want to take that yet as I've only just started learning (under a year). So an open dialogue would be great.

Communication and respect.... aftercare.... and perhaps a public service announcement. Respectfully, DO NOT ask your online submissives to do a task that will be humiliating, difficult etc. and then not check in with her shortly after she was supposed to be complete, sometimes those are mentally exhausting too, and maybe we're good, but maybe we need you to decompress that situation, dont go dark after something that could put strain on your submissive.

You as a Dom

You will be attentive, respectful, know what you want and who you are infallibly. You want to talk to me, you want to design and create scenes, punishments, tasks w.e. for me... your'e not just going to tell me to kneel bend over and open my mouth for you, because I get bored really quickly. You have standards in life, you dont need validation, you dont need to be coddled, you dont need me to hold your hand and tell you that youre perfect the way you are.

Me as a Sub

I have a life outside of this, but I will be respectful of your time and mine. I will respond in a reasonable time frame and will always achieve what is asked of me.

Pictures, Videos, and proofs of compliance are no problem.

Appearance
Im not a bad looking human, so Im not going to lie, I do hope that I find someone who also is easy on the eyes. I try not to be vain, but, the bottom line is, that if Im not physically attracted to you, how can I mentally emerse myself into something?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Well written well thought out post. Your lack of aftercare received and a dom expecting you to be active while he lacks in activity is all too common unfortunately . It’s a shame. Hope you find what you’re looking for. Good luck

bbp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2020
Who am I?

I am a 5'4, 115lb, blonde with a desire to please and serve and do as she is told. I am quite busy most of the time, always responsible for others and love to escape under the mind of my Dom and let him take over, letting me be free.

What I like -

I am a female submissive and I am still exploring what I like, but I have yet to find something I did NOT like.

Experience and Expectations -

I am experienced in online play. I had the perfect Dom, and I imagine I will always be looking for that again. He was nearly perfect and I do fear never being able to find anything that compares, but heres to hoping. You cannot be illiterate, I believe that a Dom should have standards, and if you can't put a proper sentence together, then what else are you going to throw half assed together? If you demand that I am available to you at all times, I would hope for a reasonable response rate from you, respectful communication is a must.

Privacy -

I am open minded and free with myself, yes I will show face, and yes I will adhere to 99.9% of direction. I would hope that as a Dom, again, you have standards, and what is sent to you is private, and yours. I totally understand your need for privacy, but I do like to have a face to the name, at minimum.

What am I expecting?

I like to be controlled, I dont know how far I want to take that yet as I've only just started learning (under a year). So an open dialogue would be great.

Communication and respect.... aftercare.... and perhaps a public service announcement. Respectfully, DO NOT ask your online submissives to do a task that will be humiliating, difficult etc. and then not check in with her shortly after she was supposed to be complete, sometimes those are mentally exhausting too, and maybe we're good, but maybe we need you to decompress that situation, dont go dark after something that could put strain on your submissive.

You as a Dom

You will be attentive, respectful, know what you want and who you are infallibly. You want to talk to me, you want to design and create scenes, punishments, tasks w.e. for me... your'e not just going to tell me to kneel bend over and open my mouth for you, because I get bored really quickly. You have standards in life, you dont need validation, you dont need to be coddled, you dont need me to hold your hand and tell you that youre perfect the way you are.

Me as a Sub

I have a life outside of this, but I will be respectful of your time and mine. I will respond in a reasonable time frame and will always achieve what is asked of me.

Pictures, Videos, and proofs of compliance are no problem.

Appearance
Im not a bad looking human, so Im not going to lie, I do hope that I find someone who also is easy on the eyes. I try not to be vain, but, the bottom line is, that if Im not physically attracted to you, how can I mentally emerse myself into something?
Aye!! Lets talk ;)

bp43221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 7, 2018
Really well written. Best of luck finding the right person for you.

flame

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 3, 2023
Hi let's start a conversation. We can have a lot of things in common.

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Hi! What a well written and wonderful ad.
I imagine you received a lot of responses and maybe already met someone. I tried to message you but somehow I can’t.

If you are still open to meet someone I would love to talk you you and get to know you a bit, make time for you to get to know me and who knows where that could lead to.
Worst case we just have a good conversation, best case something great comes out of it.

Looking forward to hearing from you if you are still around and interested in getting to know me.

Featured Threads

New Personals