Just needing a place to start.

KittensQueenB

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2016
I've recently been interested in dabbling in BDSM with my significant other. I've done a BDSM test and the results are below. I'll introduce myself and my partner briefly before you see them.

I'm Brook, 20 and female and I am sexually confused lol. Not with my sexuality but I want to get off in other ways and expand mine and my partners pleasure. I also feel it's an intimate way to connect with my partner. My partner is a 23 year old male who I refer to as Kitten. So below are my results and I feel pretty confident that their on the spot. I just would love to know where to start!

93% Rope Bunny
92% Rigger
92% Switch
86% Experimentalist
84% Masochist
83% Dominant
69% Master/Mistress
65% Submissive
45% Brat Tamer
43% Vanilla
40% Daddy/Mommy
32% Brat
29% Exhibitionist
28% Owner
24% Sadist
22% Slave
19% Ageplayer
18% Girl/Boy
17% Voyeur
11% Primal (Hunter)
7% Non-monogamist
6% Primal (Prey)
5% Degradee
5% Pet
2% Degrader

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
welcome

I am pretty new here myself.

I see you did the questionaire online. I LOVE IT!!

I did he same thing a week ago.

I love how you posted your results. I am going to add that to my profile.

Did you get your BF to do the test yet?

91% Submissive
90% Degradee
85% experimentalist
84% non monogamist (my wife and I are swingers)
79% slave
79% switch (this is what I want to develop most, my wife needs a dom)
66% masohist (I am shocked it is not higher)
66% rope bunny
58% Dom ( got to get this higher hehehehe)
57% master

I am so happy to see your post since:
1) Your a fem dom and wanting to explore to bring your BF and you more
2) you seem to understand the emotional bond is more than sexual
3) You aren't one of the members with only one post that seem to always put "i'm looking for XXXXXX here is my kik" LOL wow, to have effort and insight seems so rare. .... I am staying positive... but just barely.

Again , welcome. Start a blog PLEASE... I would love to read has you and your BF evolve and become closer.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
well most people usually look at a list of kinks and decide what they like/dislike/wont do. Then they have people create some tasks for them based on that. Seeing as rope/rigger were your top 2 you should probably start there not sure if you have done any of that yet but maybe tie yourself up in a karada or a crotch rope for an evening and challenge yourself to try and get off without using your hands to touch.

formistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2015
Take your time, switch and find out what works for you both and what doesn't a test is one thing putting it into practice is another most of all have fun doing it and don't try and do too much at once

Featured Threads

New Personals