JUST TO LET YALL KNOW

LesbianMis

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2023
A lot of guys are texting me at once so I can’t get to all of y’all at the same time so be patient slut and I will get back to you

Reactions: The king

Simonloves69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2021
Just so all know, she/he/it deletes subs when they ask for a verification.
Be aware guys!

LesbianMis

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2023
Just so all know, she/he/it deletes subs when they ask for a verification.
Be aware guys!
I’m also not about to waste my time if I don’t like you I have like 10 slaves just because your saying that I delete subs you think I’m not about to own up to it I do if your not my type or I’ll just tell you soo it was nice that you think you had my scared 😟 🤣

LesbianMis

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2023
Not about to let this just go to my head I’m about to make a guy cum right now

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I only did that to you because you wasn’t my type but I can give you another chance if your that horny
He’s not your type but you’ll give him another chance ? This contradicts your other posts. I gotta admit this makes it seem fishy.

LesbianMis

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2023
okay this is my final word and I’m done with this. He was not my type and he was giving out like starker vibes soooo I did delete him I would say that I’m not about to back out on that. I was going to be nice to give him another chance if he was that horny. I have like 10 people texting me at once I could have also deleted the wrong person and I would like to say sorry but I’m not about to be sad bc your trying to out me on here-

Ivanhrozny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2016
Yep, you're not increasing your credibility. You're looking for guys to humiliate, you're asked to verify and the guy is supposed to be a stalker? I doubt that.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
okay this is my final word and I’m done with this. He was not my type and he was giving out like starker vibes soooo I did delete him I would say that I’m not about to back out on that. I was going to be nice to give him another chance if he was that horny. I have like 10 people texting me at once I could have also deleted the wrong person and I would like to say sorry but I’m not about to be sad bc your trying to out me on here-
This is just BS. I’m sorry but it’s nothing but contradiction. He was stalker vibes and you deleted him. But if he’s horny enough it’s ok? Wtf? The only people I see who’d go with that are ones getting pay for play out if it. Why on earth would one consider the risk just cuz a guy is “horny enough”?

Featured Threads

New Personals