Kaang

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2015
I didn't see an introduction subforum so I thought I would start here. I'm a young black man. I like for people to do what I say, mostly because I am intelligent and very talented person. I currently work as a chef but u plan to do much more, such as writing, activism work, directing and maybe going back to school for a degree in chemistry. I see myself as somewhat a philosopher, I believe I can guide people into living better lives.

I enjoy fishing, writing, martial arts, shooting my collection of guns and a nice deep merit that I'm enjoying as a type this. I want a white slave that I can train into a helpful errand girl and sexual release tool. Her jobs would include mostly kicking my feet and or being a foot stool, giving me lots of bkpwjobs as I do enjoy cumin in a white woman's mouth sleeping on the floor with my pitbull, (his name is mayhem) cleaning my house and being tied up in various locations for long periods of time.

I prefer to get to know woman by having them praise me daily as a trial before I allow them to please me naked pictures is a daily requirement as is making love to my girlfriend or the occasional lady friend. I prefer to be called master or captain and I only punish my slaves in public. Any whipping or torture is for my amusement.

If I like you I will take you trips around the city and let you join my harem as a permanent member. I've never pissed on a female but have become interested recently in watersports. I'm not entirely interested in owning a pet but I do enjoy petting the head of a woman while I receive filatio. I'm here looking for mostly friends to learn more about submissives but a warning to anyone that attempts to have any type of relationship with me! I'm very possessive and controlling and I'm not scared your life in danger.