Keeping your new years resolution!

ice20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2011
A gym has its highest rate of new members in January, well over half of these new members will never visit (or visit only once) for their whole years membership! Why? Motivation! A new year signals a new start and a time we can improve ourselves, yet its always hard work and we cease to motivate ourselves o keep going.

This is where I come in, I want to help someone keep their new years resolution by helping motivate them using techniques a dom would use on a sub. I'm not looking for a sub, this is different. You would have one goal and I would help you achieve this by using the punishment and reward system but also general motivational techniques as well. Sound interesting read below if you want it to be you.

My requirements:
1) Female: Sorry guys, I just simply couldn't motivate myself to keep helping so you need to be female
2) 18+, obviously
3) Have a new years resolution: challenging, but achievable if you put your mind to it (with my help)
4) Have some motivation: I will help keep you motivated to achieve however you have to keep with the program, if you give up on me, I couldn't help, so you don't need to worry about the resolution but you need to be committed to me helping you
5) Limits: All people have limits and that is fine and I respect them fully, just let me know and we would never cross them. However for obvious reasons, if you have too many, id have no tools to motivate so while this isnt about becoming a sub , youll need to give up some control for me to work with!

I hope this idea attracts you, my aim is by 2016 someone will be significantly better after achieving whatever goal they need with my help as we all need help to achieve! if interested and meet requirements please pm me with the title "Keeping my new years resolution" to find out more

Ice

Featured Threads

New Personals