Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Mar 15, 2019
Ottawa, ON, Canada
18, ftm, bi.
kik: ftmswitchboy
please add me. I want to push myself and be made to do gross humiliating things. i am turned on by the idea of blackmail.
limits: personal info, blood, scat, family/friends
and please only expose me on here or if there is anywhere else you would like to expose me please discuss it with me first.

Sissybabyyy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2019
Hey,

I am starting a new blackmail group on kik for males.

I will post a picture task or an info question regularly and every sub has to complete the task or share the requested info to the group within 24 hours. Every sub who fails, will be publicly exposed and eliminated from the group.

Before you can join the group you have to send me a full frontal nude in private chat to keep you motivated to be active in the group right from the beginning.

If you want to join, reply your kik in this thread.
Sissyfairy3

prgex

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 18, 2018
Hey,

I am starting a new blackmail group on kik for males.

I will post a picture task or an info question regularly and every sub has to complete the task or share the requested info to the group within 24 hours. Every sub who fails, will be publicly exposed and eliminated from the group.

Before you can join the group you have to send me a full frontal nude in private chat to keep you motivated to be active in the group right from the beginning.

If you want to join, reply your kik in this thread.
Kik pragueexhib

Featured Threads

New Personals