23 Brazilian male sub, slim few body hair and a big gaping ass hahaha

Renxi123

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 27, 2021
Hey,

I am starting a new blackmail group on kik for males.

I will post a picture task or an info question regularly and every sub has to complete the task or share the requested info to the group within 24 hours. Every sub who fails, will be publicly exposed and eliminated from the group.

Before you can join the group you have to send me a full frontal nude in private chat to keep you motivated to be active in the group right from the beginning.

If you want to join, reply your kik in this thread
Sounds so good
Kik: rinku_qwq

fagslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 20, 2020
Hey,

I will post a picture task or an info question regularly and every sub has to complete the task or share the requested info to the group within 24 hours. Every sub who fails, will be publicly exposed and eliminated from the group.

Before you can join the group you have to send me a full frontal nude in private chat to keep you motivated to be active in the group right from the beginning.

faggotvarun

willc1962

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2021
Hey,

Kik. Willcapp1004

Reactions: Gay-Dirk

BlackmailFag

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 11, 2021
Hey,

Kik: fagott167

firfir

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 21, 2017
Hey,

my kik is firfir5555

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
1. Go to https://midnitedesires.com/
2, register and activate your account
3. on the menu find 'Wheel of Blackmail'
4. Fill in the form - add a picture - click on 'next screen'
5. A wheel will show up:
if you spinit a message will be sent to the email address you entered
READ what the text on that screen says!!!!
5. (do not send any money!!!!! even if it says to)
6. Check the spam folder!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals