KIK cum picture regime dares

BS19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2016
Hi all.

The following is just for the females and includes pics (without face). So only read further if you are ok with pics and are a girl.

The regime
From now on everytime you want to cum you've to get permission from me. Since i won't always say yes
and i wont alway be there this would mean you can't cum for some longer times. Since you probably don't like this, you get something. The picturedare list. Every full (one) point grants you a cum. Points can be used anytime you like without asking.

How to get points?
You can earn points by doing the dares on the list and taking pictures of it. The assignments for these pics are listed. You send the pic to me with the corresponding number and name of the assignment and this grants you the points that are in the brackets behind it (could be one full point or 0.5 point.

Rules
You can only use every point once and do every assignment once. Only one point to earn per day ( 1x one or 2x 0.5). You cant use the points on days that you're explicitly forbidden to cum ( by a master). Each assigment can be done once.

How to get the list with assignments
You get the list by sending the following details in an kik message to ' boss19boss ' :
*asl
* likes and limits

For now, I'm the only one who will send and use the list. If you want to do this with your own sub, make some assignments yourself.

Featured Threads

New Personals