kik degradation entertainment for you & friends

Lia4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 8, 2018
ideally there is a group of you with a sadistic streak who is in the mood to degrade a dirty sub tonight. could be body writing, insertion of unusual objects, nipple and clit torture, I am open to anything that serves as your sexual entertainment.
no long term thing, tonight only, possibly also free tomorrow night.
get in touch and tell me what you are into, we can share kik IDs.

masterslayer

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2016
M dom that's into humiliation, orgasm and clothing control, degradation, toilet control, nipple torture, exhibitionism etc.
Kik :tharper6

liver84

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 17, 2018
www.tumblr.com
Always looking for fun

Sounds like fun.

I'm into anal play, CBT, body writing, humiliation, cum play, edging, tease and denial etc.

Lia4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 8, 2018
So I never found what I was looking for two years ago. Maybe I am luckier this year...
3-4 guys would be ideal- with rona going on, i would be ok with a kik group chat etc.
You could give me a list of things I need to get for your amusement and we could schedule some time for me to be your little party toy slave ready to do anything to get everyone hard.
If anyone is interested, pm me and we can discuss further.

Last edited:

Galeonix

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 26, 2020
Croatia
So I never found what I was looking for two years ago. Maybe I am luckier this year...
3-4 guys would be ideal- with rona going on, i would be ok with a kik group chat etc.
You could give me a list of things I need to get for your amusement and we could schedule some time for me to be your little party toy slave ready to do anything to get everyone hard.
If anyone is interested, pm me and we can discuss further.
I send u pm

Featured Threads

New Personals