Kik Slave market

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
26, male, very fit and well endowed. Just a Dark sadistic master looking for a slave to own and train and have some consistent fun with. I have no limits and I’m open to anything. It can get as dark or wild as you can handle. Don’t miss out on this opportunity because I’ll fulfill any fantasy you have. You will not be disappointed. Kik - imcorrupted

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
30 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
30 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

handyandy1492

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2014
CD sub (non passable) looking for a dom to serve with over the next few nights.

Currently dressed and locked in chastity

kik: handyandy1942

Salmissra

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 17, 2018
Hello, 24m anal slut here looking for a master or mistress for some fun sessions. Got some toys and am willing to show myself on cam. Am not too much into pain but always up for some creative tasks.

kik:salmissra

ItalianGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 10, 2021
26 straight male

I'm Alex from Italy, I'm looking for a submissive girl to first of all talk to. I'm not into just frivolous sex, I need to be somehow engaged.
I love long term relationships and being known deeply each other.

I'm tall and quite fit if this is important to you; I'm not into a specific kind of girl, enough if you like anal and giving and receveing oral sex.
Bonus if you have medium size/big boobs and like pain.

Kik is lightonthe.horizon

jeronimo2222

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2013
27 male sub looking for someone to send me dares/tasks to do
This can go from dice dares on gd to things you invent yourself, willing to try a lot

my kik is kikker2222, send me a message to discuss this some more

Mistressjenny00

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 13, 2021
Too punish dominate expose and use my slave for my dark pleasure is my desire......if interested add me on kik......Mistressjenny0

Reactions: rgxaks959

Mistressjenny00

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 13, 2021
Still in a good search for a long team reletionship with a good respectable sub too owned and caller in the Bdsm lifestyle if interested add me on kik.......Mistressjenny0

Reactions: rgxaks959

Featured Threads

New Personals