Kik Slave market

J.Mikealson

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2023
looking for a nasty slut that wants to be Humiliated, degraded, etc etc. I want the nastiest, freakiest girl.
kik: Mikealson

Jack77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 12, 2022
Sub would like to learn more and get trained from a dom/domme.
Kik is Jack__077

MasterV

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2021
M Dom looking for obedient M subs. Must be able to show face and do tasks.
KIK: Zenyang9
Still looking
KIK: Zenyang9

Last edited:

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
32 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Sorrysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 20, 2021
I am male slave, 26, UK.

Likes: sissyfication, anal training, oral training, spanking, foot worship, ass worship, forced bi, cum play, sph, cei, insults and humiliation.

Limits: no family and friends, no animals, no piss and shit

Kik: sorrysub

Bdsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2018
44, male, switch but leaning to the submissive side.

i have extra free time today through the weekend and would like to be used as a sub or would be willing to play with another switch.

female preferred

kik: bdsub79

Newsubfortraining

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
19, female, bisexual, switch (more on submissive side) but want to learn about being a dom too.
Looking for a switch partner

Likes- Bondage, nipple play/torture, temperature play, collar, pain (not tried much but willing to give it a try), clit play/torture, rules, TPE, exploring and experimenting new things, hidden public, roleplay, edge play, orgasm control, punishment, hypnosis ( i love listening to hypnosis podcast online but it doesn't work me, so i would love to get hypnotised), sensory deprivation

Dislikes/ limits- anal, family/friends, needle or knife play, blood, piss drinking, scat, public nudity, exhibition, pics or vids

My kik: Switchforswitch

Last edited:
Reactions: JeremySub6066

Robert_o

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2023
Dom muscular master here looking for a male sub /slave to own and control long term (18-33)

Kik Robert_o97

TxTinyFag

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 8, 2023
40/m/Usa

Tiny dick fag looking for humiliation, exposure, dares/Tasks.

Kik TxTinyFag
Telegram @TxTiny

Masterdom_joe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 11, 2023
Sydney, Aus
Hey, I'm 23m horny daddy looking for a dirty young slave that loves to do everything for her perv daddy. I like extrem crazy pussylips and all ages welcome. Message me u bra size and shaved or hairy on Daddyjoe_23

marcelbenkik

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2023
Trying this agian

Hello, 27 year old male submissive searching for a female domme to serve longterm
Into: cbt, orgasm control , tease and denial , sounding, nipple torture, degrading and open to more
kik : itsamarcel , for snap pm me

I don't know why alot of guys keep messaging me on kik if they can humiliate themself to me but I'm ONLY looking for a dominant FEMALE.
Please there are plenty of male doms on here so message them instead

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
I'm m23 sissy, with a bit of experience in stretching myself and playing with my hole. I am relatively tight thickest I've had was a peeled banana in there. Speaking of bananas, I love food inserting and i definitely love the feeling of bring suppose full. Once went to work with a crushed banana and a little piss in a tied condom inside me and a plug to hold it all in. Thankfully the condom stayed intact. But the full feeling and the thought of the potential piss/banana enema plus the feeling of the plug pressing in as I sat on office chairs and while riding my bike was amazing. I'm hoping to be able to get my ass well trained and stretched to be able to take my fist and even be able to handle brig stuffed full and kept plugged with a giant plug 24/7. I do live with my family but i have a room to myself... I sometimes love to play outdoors in the open terrace after everyone has gone to sleep at night. I don't enjoy the feeling of being fucked( the in our movement sometimes feels painful) but love the feeling of being stretched out, stuffed (food, filled condoms, anything I can fit) , plugged, holding in enemas (as many creative fluids as possible from piss to milk), feeling myself gape and being slutty under my clothes in public. Oh I also own a 3d printer and can make my own sex toys... My favorites are plugs

(love humiliating nicknames, more extreme the better)

Goal: Taking my fist in my ass/ Being plugged 24/7 and also be able to handle large enemas/ large amounts of food in my ass

Experience with anal: low-medium

Hole size: peeled banana qa the largest I had in

Master/mistress wanted: someone who is super strict and punishing when I don't follow tasks butt also kind and rewarding when I'm good.

Toys available: buttplugs (2.5cm, 3.5cm, 4cm), anal beads- (starts small but gets thicker than all my plugs )

Likes/kinks: Food play, Anal stretching, long term plugging, crossdressing, bondage, rope, making my own sex toys, hidden public, trying new things, object/food-insertion , 24/7, enema/liquid holding

Limits: friends and family, illegal, full public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum... Don't want those near my face or in my mouth.)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik gapemesenpai.
Do you either live in or ever get to Las Vegas NV? If so, and you can host, I would like to meet you. I also like to get enemas and we can give them each other.

Email me at: [email protected]

Jan Jansen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 9, 2022
Man, bisexual sub/slave from Holland
Looking for fun, performing tasks,
Likes: bondage, gags, nipple play, chastity cage, toys, but plug,
Dislikes: water sports, cum eating,
None: Blood, scat, findom, (permanent) body harm, showing my face
Kik is: jan_sub42

Robert_o

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2023
Dom muscular master here looking for a male sub /slave to own and control long term (18-33)

Kik Robert_o97

JeremySub6066

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2023
I’m a 25yo French guy, i do live with my gf but I want to try her toys.
Im searching for a Mistress that would teach me, it can be a woman or a shemale
My Skype is live:.cid.6be897d1f8b90cfe
let’s talk about our kinks first!

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
Looking to be degraded and made fun especially by a mistress or group or blackmailed if you have degrading pics and vids of me kik is degradeaslut

Reactions: rouge.dude247

Featured Threads

New Personals