Chennai, India
Hello Mistresses and Masters.

I am looking for you!

Stats:
Role: Slave
Height: 165cm
Weight: 50kg

Kik:thingsnall

Likes: blackmail, exposure, panties, anal, bondage, pics, chastity, plugging, hidden public, etc.

Limits: illegal, friend n family, scat/piss play, cum eating

Neverendingthirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2017
Female, 27, sub, looking for casual play and fun. Kik is neverendingthirst. Come play with me.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively) inflatable vibrating butt plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope, ball gag, penis gag, collar.

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing

tasklover

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2014
Kik: tasklover

Sissy/humiliation/bdsm/exposure slave! Looking for someone to take control...expose me...and make me regret it!

Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood.

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
Im a male sub from europe. Ill get home on tuesday/wednesday and id like to offer my cock and balls to be used and toyed. A little info havent cummed for almost a week, so the master who gets me can make me do a lot for cumming

I have rope, rubber bands, paddle, sharpies, household items and my own bathroom
Also i can get banana or cucumbers or other stuff too!

Likes include: humiliation, bondage, cum control, etc.

My limits are too much pain, showing face, insertion to my peehole, leaving the house, blood and other extreme stuff. If you have any questions or wanna use me please add me on snap or kik: Lyzzike

R22Dj1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2019
New to BDSM looking for female slave or mistress to talk to and see if it leads to anything else. Kik is R22Dj and check my profile for kinks and limits.

sewerwatergas

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 12, 2016
Looking for females who need training and abuse.
Must be willing and able to serve.
Pics and videos preferred, but not a must.
Kik: Inputname7

Fetcollar

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2018
Male, 23, slave/pet/sub

I have a few toys: collar, gag, butt plug, dildo, hood, clamps, leather jacket and tight jeans

Interested in bondage, denial, chastity, humiliation, pet play, mess, anal, toilet control, cei, tasks, and a lot more. Open to most things as long as within my limits.

Message me on here or on Kik

Kik: toyslutboy

The Dominator

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2015
I’m a experienced Master, kind of sadistic, but always will respect the limits of my slave.

I love humiliation, degradation, pain, sexual abuse etc.

I’m looking for a girl who wants to be owned and become my (online) slave girl.
If you haven’t any experience, it’s no problem. As long as you’re eager to learn and willing to try a lot.

My kik is YourMasterNL

Vinny610

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 1, 2018
California
Hello im a long haired, very fit, outdoorsy 22m looking to take orders and please a mistress my kik is vince610

Featured Threads

New Personals