Kik Slave market

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
f24, fun mistress looking for a cute young sub with a big d1ck.
Yes, boy, size matters.
Kik is jessrixer
Good boys with impressive pics skip the queue

lukes269

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2019
I'm a 19yo slave looking for a master. Maybe long term if we like each other.

Kik: lukes269
Likes : nudity, control, exposure, masturbation, dice dares, orgasm control, edging
Dislikes: cum eating, cbt, toothpaste
Limits : messy, extreme pain, family/friends involved, public, crossdressing, diaper, permanent, blood, scat, corporal modifications, destruction of my property, ID.

I'm willing to discuss doing things that aren't on the list (Which means I haven't tried them yet).

Artangel

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2017
Never answers his kik, so I wouldn’t bother.

Likes : nudity, control, exposure, masturbation, dice dares, orgasm control, edging
Limits : messy, extreme pain, family/friends involved, public, crossdressing, diaper, permanent, blood, scat, corporal modifications, destruction of my property, ID.

I'm willing to discuss doing things that aren't on the list (Which means I haven't tried them yet).

b3delta

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2019
Currently in Afghanistan
I'm submissive, kik bdelta133
likes, mild cbt, edging/denial/orgasm control, sharing pics
deployed so some things may be tough, I am inventive though
open to watersports and scat

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
I’m a fit and hung white 24 year old male dom. So I am looking for a Female slave or sub to serve me. Any age is welcome to apply wether you are older or younger . Short term or long term is acceptable and can be discussed. I personally am looking for a long term sub to build a d/s relationship with. Im very easy to get along with and talk to. You will find I’m into most everything but I'm a strict dominant and expect you to do as i say or be punished. I will always respect your limits and I won’t push them unless that is something you want.

Now If you are new to being a slave and nervous but want to explore being submissive I can train you at the pace you want to go. You will learn with me how to be the submissive little slut you wish to be. the fewer the limits you have the better.

-----------------------------------------------
Here is a very brief list of some of my likes and limits. I’m honestly into anything that’s not a limit.

Bimbofication, cum play, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, Panty stuffing pussy and mouth, tit bondage, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture

Limits

Anything hospitalizing, Blackmail, Children, cutting, findom, Forced Sexual Orientation, Incest, Knife Play, Permanent, illegal, or anything gruesome.

General Expectations for my slave:

Obedient

Committed

Slutty

Creative

Willing to serve

Can keep a conversation not just be short

Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)

Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given are optional you don't have to send videos(Face Optional)

How to apply
Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available:

lukes269

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2019

Likes : nudity, control, dice dares, orgasm control, edging, pics, humilliation

I'm willing to discuss doing things that aren't on the list (Which means I haven't tried them yet)

Shrekol

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2016
Hello,
I´m 32 years old obedient sub male. I will be home alone for this night and I looking for Dominant (Master or Mistress) who humiliate, degrade me and control me.
My KIK is chasteti

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
I’m a fit and hung white 24 year old male dom. So I am looking for a Female slave or sub to serve me. Any age is welcome to apply wether you are older or younger . Short term or long term is acceptable and can be discussed. I personally am looking for a long term sub to build a d/s relationship with. Im very easy to get along with and talk to. You will find I’m into most everything but I'm a strict dominant and expect you to do as i say or be punished. I will always respect your limits and I won’t push them unless that is something you want.

Now If you are new to being a slave and nervous but want to explore being submissive I can train you at the pace you want to go. You will learn with me how to be the submissive little slut you wish to be. the fewer the limits you have the better.

Here is a very brief list of some of my likes and limits. I’m honestly into anything that’s not a limit.

Bimbofication, cum play, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, public anal plugs, Insertions, flashing, Panty stuffing pussy and mouth, plugging, public stuff, tit bondage, fake tits, edging, gagging, deep throating, throat fucking, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, ice, milking, spanking, wedgies, nipple clamps, pussy clamps, lactation, leaking tits, milking tits, whip cream, whips, pictures and videos, blindfolds, gags, hand cuffs, bondage, public blow jobs, road dome, cream pies, throat pies, see though clothes, pierced nipples, Begging, Biting, Clothespins, Clothing control, Collars (Public and Private), Crotch Ropes, Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects, all holes filled, Duct tape, Forced anything almost, Forced Masturbation, Handcuffs, Orgasm Control, Plugs, Pussy Spanking, Slapping and spanking, sloppy head, throat fucking, ass to mouth, anything public, cumming in the throat, wetting, pee play, golden showers, breath play, beastiality, younger and older slaves, impregnating, public cum walking, public pee humiliation, cumming in panties making you wear them, public facials.

Limits

Anything hospitalizing, Blackmail, Children, cutting, findom, Forced Sexual Orientation, Incest, Knife Play, Permanent, illegal, or anything gruesome.

General Expectations for my slave:

Obedient

Committed

Slutty

Creative

Willing to serve

Can keep a conversation not just be short

Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)

Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given are optional you don't have to send videos(Face Optional)

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available:

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
If anyone wants to have a male slave to play with during the next 4-5 hours: contact me at wingman1978. I've been bad lately, ignoring PM's from some people and cumming without permission. So feel free to ignore my dislikes for today.

Sloppysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2019
Keen Sub here, with a great body.

I don’t show my face but I will do just about anything else. Looking for a Dom that will challenge me, and that enjoys giving humiliation

Kik: sloppysub

Melissalove

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2018
Female dom (28) looking for:
Female sub.
I specialize in long term relationships. I have plenty of years experience in doing this and am more than willing to take on a newbie! It has been a few years since I have taken on a sub so I am definitely looking forward to our relationship! I enjoy clothing control, semi public, (I will never ask for face and clear ground rules will be set before hand). Toy play, pushing to your limits, edging, cum on demand
I look forward to meeting you my lovelies!

Reactions: Handcuff37

lukes269

• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2019

Likes : nudity, control, dice dares, orgasm control, edging, pics

Cs3

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2018
19 year old slave looking for a mommy or mistress

I like almost anything, and want to try new things as well

Kik: zennpencil

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight