Kik Slave market

jessriix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 1, 2016
f24- maybe I'm being a greedy mistress, but are there any fun sub boys out there packing 8" for me to play with? ;)
Kik is jessrixer

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
I'm spending the night in a hotel and brought most of my toys in case I got bored. Guess what? I am :) Kik me at wingman1978 in the next 2 hours if you want to have some fun with me.

Last edited:

SadForest

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2018
Sub, male, 19yo

Last edited:

Fetcollar

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2018
Kik: abondageboi

Male, 23, bi, slave

Likes: bondage, leather, forced fem, humiliation, chastity, pony play, pet play, toilet slave, watersports, cei, bodywriting, anal, forced feeding, messy
Limits: illegal, social suicide, permanent, identifiable pictures
Kik: abondageboi
Toys: belts, straps, collar, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, penis gag, ring gag, nipple clamps, hood, dildo, vibrating butt plug, butt plug, chastity, leather jacket, hot pants, funnel

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Greetings all, so kik has finally released an official closing date. October 19th is the day that kik shuts down. It’s a sad time to see such a widely used app bite the dust but all good things eventually come to an end. I have taken it upon myself to start a discord server for anyone who wants to join. I wanted to create a place where we can all talk real time and also so doms and subs of all genders can find eachother easier than posting on a forum waiting for someone to come across a post in such a vast amount of posts. So far there are 80+ members and it has been steadily growing daily. My active kik group of 50 members are all about to transition over to the server and we are looking for more female subs to group dominate on it or just join in general. The group domination channel will be locked so as we don’t have an over whelming amount of doms to subs. If you are interested in joining that you will need to contact me on kik @ imcorrupted or on discord @ corrupted #1337 via pm or join the server to find me. Everyone though please feel free to join the discord server and help it grow as it’s so much more of a relaxed environment than any forums are. I hope to see you there! - corrupted

Discord server link - https://discord.gg/YqpBnZE

Reactions: Taichitom

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
I’m a fit and hung white 25 year old male dom looking for a Female slave/sub to serve me. Yes you get to see me. I’m not some fake 50 year old old fart. Any age is welcome to apply wether you are older or younger . Short term or long term is acceptable and can be discussed. I personally am looking for a long term thing with a sub to build a d/s relationship with. Im looking to own you. Im very easy to get along with and talk to. You will find I’m into most everything but I'm a strict dominant and expect you to do as i say otherwise be punished. I will always respect your limits and I won’t push them unless that is something you want. I’m kinda into the more dirty/darker things but overall I like just about everything you can think of. I’m quite the freak. Honestly would love to buy some toys to make you use with tasks I give. For example Like a remote vibrator I can control when we play.

Now If you are new to being a slave and nervous but want to explore being submissive I can train you at becoming a good slut eager to serve. You will learn with me how to be the submissive little slut you wish to be. But I will say the fewer the limits you have the better.

I also run a discord server for doms and subs if you’d like to join and also am in a kik group chat of doms looking for female subs to play with the group. If you have any interest please message me on kik @ imcorrupted or discord @ corrupted#1337

-----------------------------------------------

Here is a very brief list of some of my kinks and just sexual likes and limits. I’m honestly into literally anything that’s not a limit.

Bimbofication, cum play, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, public anal plugs, Insertions, flashing, Panty stuffing pussy and mouth, public stuff, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating, throat fucking, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, ice, milking, spanking, wedgies, nipple clamps, pussy clamps, leaking tits, milking tits, whip cream, whips, pictures and videos, gags, pierced nipples, Begging, Biting, Clothespins, Clothing control, Collars (Public and Private), Crotch Ropes, Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects, all holes filled, Duct tape, Forced anything almost, Forced Masturbation, Orgasm Control, Pussy Spanking, Slapping, throat fucking, ass to mouth, anything public, wetting, pee play, breath play, beastiality, cum walking, rough use, risky, flashing.

Limits

Anything hospitalizing, Blackmail, Children, cutting, Forced Sexual Orientation, Incest, Knife Play, Permanent, illegal, blood, or anything gruesome.

General Expectations for my slave:

Obedient

Committed

Slutty

Creative

Willing to serve

Can keep a conversation not just be short

Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)

Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given are optional you don't have to send videos(Face Optional)

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available:

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
Im a very good looking and in shape submissive boy 25, kik is houstonslave123

AllDayMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 16, 2019
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.

Switch

Last edited:

MasterLeoXXX

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 21, 2019
I'm a very experienced, strict, controlling, caring, loving, playful, kinky, and demanding dominant daddy and master. Kik: dd4yngsub

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Hello all, so I’m here searching for a FEMALE sub/slave to own. NO males at all. You will become mine and serve only me. Any age is more than welcome to apply. Also wether you’re looking for short term or long term does not matter I’m game for either but would prefer a long term D/S relationship. We may discuss this and decide what works best. If we are close to eachother we may meet up if we both have an interest to and want to. I’m on the east coast of the United States. Wether you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle or if you’re a season veteran does not matter. I’m fully willing to take you on if you are new and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I’m available just about everyday throughout the day evenings I’m normally always open to play. I’m hoping to find someone who also has a pretty open schedule but I know we all have lives and I’m willing to work with you when you’re free.

So basically here’s what I’m looking for in a submissive/slave.

Obedience - I expect you to do as I say and follow my commands unless I bring up something that is a limit you may let me know that is something you are genuinely not about. However failure to complete a task or follow my guidance will result in a punishment. Bratty behavior will get you in trouble.

Commitment - Like I said before I’m looking for someone to serve me and only me. It’s not fair for me to invest my time in you and you are playing around with a bunch of people and can’t give me the time and attention I deserve as your dominant.

Slutty - I’m not here looking for a nun. I want a true slut not scared to show me how dirty and big of a whore she can be for me. The dirtier you are the more I’m going to like you.

Creativity - I want you to also be creative in the tasks I give and maybe give the task some thought and if you think you can add a twist to make me enjoy it more then bring it up or do it. Or also throw out new ideas you would like to try.

Willingness to serve - I want you to wish to serve and submit to my command. I want you to be my little slut pleasing my needs and completing the tasks given without complaining or whining.

Conversational - I know we won’t play 100% of the time so I expect you to keep a conversation not just be short and one word me or show me you lack interest. I do like to have a conversation and talk about interests we have and just life in general.

Pictures/videos - Yes I know for some this is a limit but honestly I don’t have much interest in just reading reports. A report isn’t as stimulating as something visual. I like to see the tasks you complete for me. Seeing you serve is what gets me going. If you need to build trust first that is fine. We are all adults here I expect us to behave that way and not be childish. What happens between us stays between us.

So here’s a little bit about me. I’m a fit and hung 24 year old white male dom. Yes you get to see me. I’m not some fake 50 year old old fart. I’ve been a dom for almost 8 years now online and in my own personal relationships throughout life. I’ve had plenty of experience with various submissives over the years. Vanilla stuff is way to boring for me and doesn’t even grab my attention I’ve always been super kinky. But I will say when we play I'm a strict dominant and expect you to do as i say otherwise be punished. I don’t tolerate disobedience. But outside of that if we are just talking I’m honestly very easy to get along with and talk too. Im not some savage out to use you every second of the day. Also I will always respect your limits and I won’t push them unless that is something you want to help you explore more. I’m kinda into the more dirty/darker things but overall I like just about everything you can think of. I’m just a freak looking for his slut.

Here is a in depth list of some of my kinks and just sexual things I like as well as my limits. I’m honestly into literally anything you can think of that’s not a limit. You do not have to like them all just have some in common with me. The more we have in common the more creative we can be together.

Bimbofication, cum play, wax, pain, degradation, anal, anal training, Stretching out your holes, begging, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, squirting, cloth control, Blindfolds, Bodywriting, public anal plugs, Insertions, flashing, Panty stuffing pussy and mouth, public stuff, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating, throat fucking, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, ice, milking, spanking, wedgies, nipple clamps, pussy clamps, milking tits, whip cream, whips, pictures and videos, gags, pierced nipples, Begging, Biting, Clothespins and clamps, Collars (Public and Private), Crotch Ropes, Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects, all holes filled, Duct tape, Forced anything almost, Forced Masturbation, Orgasm Control, Pussy Spanking, Slapping, throat fucking, ass to mouth, anything public, wetting, pee play, breath play, beastiality, cum walking, rough use, risky.

Limits

Anything hospitalizing, Blackmail, Children, cutting, Forced Sexual Orientation, Incest, Knife Play, Permanent, illegal, blood, or anything gruesome.

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available:

submarco25yo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2019
total sub bitch fag here looking for a long-term permanent master

my kik is submarco25yo

no limits except scat

alexdegoth

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 10, 2019
Me: 39 yo, male, bi, slave.

My kik: alexdegoth

Limits: illegal.

Looking: long term.

Cs3

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2018
20m sub looking for a mistress

my limits are face, scat, permanent, and illegal

Kik is zennpencil

Boarderdude23

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 13, 2019
31, married sub, looking for discreet talking and possible video chat play. Will send pics of any commands for proof.

Limits: anything that will leave marks.

Looking for: remote butt plug torture, self cbt commands, humiliation, possible short term meet if close by. Mostly online texting humiliation and commands.

Kik: offroadcustomz

DeSadisticMagician

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 13, 2019
27, Male Dom, Looking for female sub.

Have to send me a photo with face fully clothed, not time for fakers.

kik: pirate_x

limits: piss, scat, illegal, puke.

Last edited:

Secretsissy74

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2019
This slut has been told to ask for abuse from women (men may also apply). He is worthless and deserves to be treated as such.

Currently not dressed as a sissy but will be tomorrow

Kik: Secretsissy74

Featured Threads

New Personals