Kik Slave market

Subzoey

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2021
I'm zoey pre op trans women sub looking for Mistress to abuse me in any way my kik is subzoeyxx

Neverendingthirst

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2017
Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively), vibrating plug, anal beads, DP dildo, large and small tunnel plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, rubber bands and rope for my tits, ball gag, penis gag, collar

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play/punishment, spanking, body writing.

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Very kinky dom looking for a female sub/slave to take on and train to serve me. I’m open to any kinks and I have few limits. Kik imcorrupted

Joshn90

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • F2M
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2021
Hello, I am Looking for someone to give me orders/tasks/train me. I am FTM Transguy. I like to be humiliated and tied up. Only serious interest and doms please. No Go for me just sending Videos how I insert something in in my pussy. I wont do it. I am a virgin and actually cant fit anything in my pussy so this is a limit. I do would say I have more; drink pee or poop, also fucking my asshole but a plug is fine. I do have some toys and stuff to tie me up. I just need someone to give me tasks, humiliated me and lets do it daily. I dont have a breast anymore from surgary, but the rest of me is female. I live a pretty normal life and do look like a normal guy. Not extremely manly bc I look more younger. I do have some body hair which I wont shave. Just at my pussy(but short trimmed) , arms and legs tho. I am skinny or more fit bc I go to the gym. I am 25 and 171. I live in Germany but my English is good.
Maybe lets talk and see how ist goes. Its better before I write anything more here.
some kinks or fantasies of me: misgendering, being forced to a female again, Bdsm, getting tied up, Humiliation, wedgie, underwear, mummification, gags and drooling, Kidnapping, butt plug
Also I am a very shy person but at the Same time very kinky and horny all the time …. I wish to find the right person to play with me as good as it can be online
KIK joshn944K

Reactions: jScoot

bundlehaven

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2014
Male, 30. Looking for a bully to make me do humiliating things for them. Once I get to know someone and we get on theres very few things I wont do, but I enjoy at first to be given embarrassing tasks like wedgies, swirlies or toilet play (pee and licking kinda things but not scat). If I have more time I have been made to put messy things in my underwear, that kind of thing too.

Its not a 24/7 thing for me, more of a kik thing when we both have time and are in the mood. Often, timezones mean that I get left tasks and complete them as soon as is possible. Like I say, the more I get to know someone the more confident I become. Likewise with showing face, if we are both able to show each other who we are, then that is okay with me.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss this further or like the sound of using me. kik: bundlehaven

jeronimo2222

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2013
Male, 27. I'm looking for a dom that's willing to give me some rules/tasks to do, to make me post in threads on getdare or kinktalk, ...
I don't really want to be a full time slave for someone, but it would be nice if there would be someone interested in some occasional play.
My kik is kikker2222, hit me up if you're interested and then we'll discuss this a bit further

whitecastle92

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 9, 2020
M28 Sadist looking for a female slave must be willing to send pictures and videos. Kik master_r6511