Kik Slave market

HunterN44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2018
23 male switch. Would love to be a sub or Dom I can't do anything sub for next month because work. No alone time to masterbate. Welcome to tease me and make it hell if would like. Otherwise would love a painslut and whore to abuse. Give you tasks and punishments to tie up and hurt your tits. Control your orgasms. Body writing etc. When I can sub again mostly do orgasm control and cbt. Let me know if interested. Just msg me on kik: 44HunterN44

mads850a

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 23, 2022
23m, new to being a dom. looking for female sub, or maybe someone to give me tips on how to be a better online dom kik jmmd3

CallmeMaster23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2022
Female, 27, submissive. Looking for fun and tasks and if the connection is right (this will take a while so be prepared to talk and get to know me) a kik relationship with a dom/domme. Kik is neverendingthirst. Hit me up but please read my limits first so you are informed.

Tools: Rabbit vibe, vibe wand, three anal plugs (S, M, L), three beaded anal plugs (1, 2, 3 beads respectively) inflatable vibrating butt plug, 3 dildos (5", 8", 7"
black ribbed anal dildo), clit vibe, nipple clamps, wooden spoon, 25 ft of rope, ball gag, penis gag, collar, Lovense plugs and g spot toys.*

Not Okay: Illegal, permanent, public, pics/videos, bathroom, blood, needles, extreme pain, bladder control, tasks that interfere with life/work/school.

Okay: Masturbation, oral, edging, orgasm control, anal/training, nipple play, spanking, body writing.
i sent a reply

CallmeMaster23

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2022
Hi,

Hannah 25 single UK

Looking for filthy minded, creative guys to use me online

Love anal, pain, bondage and getting messy with food. Love stuffing and stretching my holes with items from round the house and outside, the weirder the better. Also enjoy body writing, hot wax, being taped and wrapped up, nipple and clit play

I’ve done a lot of anal recently but need someone to push my limits and boundaries. Really want to feel restrained and would like to try more predicament bondage.

Takes me time to build trust with someone before I will cam etc, so don’t expect it straight away x

Limits are permanent marks, blood and vomit.

Feel free to message me on kik. Please tell me about about yourself, rather than just “Hi”

Kik: HannahT1996xx
Kik: Masterwantsslave23

Todd7667

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2021
18 M sub/slave
Looking for a mistress to brainwash or hypnotize me
I want my mind to be yours
Enjoy sissification, bdsm, torture, mmlb
Won’t do piss, scat, blood, and won’t show face
Kik: todd7667

Reneproo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2022
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Im a sub austria germany
Im looking for a oline mistress or mommy
My kik reneproo
I have not much experience

Reneproo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2022
My kik reneproo
Im a sub germany austria
I have not much experienxe
Im lookimg for a mommy or mistress
Im a 21 year old boy and looking for a women how old is not important

Reneproo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2022
My kik reneproo
Im a 21 year old boy sub
Looking for a mommy or mistress
How old is not important
I have not much experience
I have some toys but if i need some more i try to buy some but i pay no tribut

MarkRansa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 10, 2022
Hey,
I am am Sissy (to be) Slave and open for humiliating, sissyfication/feminization and exposure. Right now I just got some panties and a pair stay-up stockings. Next month I want to buy more clothes and dessous and a chastity cage. I really like creative tasks and I like to play e.g. with vegetables, too. I have shoe laces, latex gloves, a plug, a (big) dildo and condoms to play with. If you want to contact me, my kik is: moma9304

I am online pretty often, but can serve only at night (European time), because my flatmates shall not know my dirty little secret.

Attachments

• IMG_20201221_225603.jpg
    IMG_20201221_225603.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 10

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
31 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

Zeedares

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 10, 2022
My kik is zeedares. 28M sub/slave. Looking for online doms/dommes for kinky tasks. Very open minded, let's chat!

Memoatia9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2022
I am a 25 male sub who needs a mistress to serve online
Kik : memoatia11

ultimate92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male