Kik Slave market

Sobamask

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2021
24 male slave for females
I love to show off and being humiliated.
Edge streak: 5 days

Kik: sobamask00

jdl27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 19, 2022
28 year old Dom
Looking for submissive female or male.
Kik: jdsl29

GothicKing92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 22, 2022
29 M Dom/Daddy, with 9 years of experience in these roles, is seeking female subs/slave for D/S or Dd/Lg.
Online to start, with chances to become irl if we click particularly well.
Kik: GothicKing92

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Hello all, just a fit, 27 year old sensual sadistic dom here with quite an imagination. My style of play can range from sensual, caring and intimate to dark, rough and abusive. I’m very dynamic and I feel I cover the spectrum well enough to treat you how you crave to be treated. I’ve been involved in the world of bdsm for the past 10 years and have had many subs online as well as all my in person relationships have been a D/s dynamic.

I’m searching for a kinky FEMALE sub/slave to own, teach/train with the goal to turn into my slut. NO males at all. Any age or experience level is more than welcome to apply. Preferable looking for something long term. Online or in person. I live on the east coast. If you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle I’m fully willing to take you on and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I feel it can be a bit over whelming for some who would just like a helping hand with some experience to guide them through this.

So to get an idea of what I’m open too Here’s just some stuff I am open to involving. You don’t have to like everything on the list it’s just a pile of things I’m up for.
Bimbofication, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, bdsm, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, anal hooks, Toys, Panty stuffing, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating/face fucking, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, clamps, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collar and leash (Public or Private), Crotch Ropes, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, rough use, risky, TPE, cum play, cream pies, throat pies, pee play, hooding you, fucking machines, fucking you outdoors, exhibition, wetting, tying you up and using you till you can’t take it.

-----------------------------------------------

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available:

mistressmothergoddess

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2022
Who has been naughty tonight? Mistress has had a hard day and needs a man cunt to punish and degrade. Message me on
Kik: MistressMotherG
Telegram: @aandeg
and tell me why you deserve to be punished.
Be ready for anal play and to document your

degradation.

You may ask to serve me and reap the rewards of my attention. You must be willing to be:

Degraded

Humiliated

Fingered

Pegged

Milked

Flogged

Restrained

Denied Orgasms

Figged

Caged In Chastity

I both pleasure and punish my slaves anally, you must be willing to administer self punishments with documentation.

I want a filthy cum slut with a fresh asshole ready to be filled by my fingers, my toys, and anything else I give you permission to insert in yourself.

English speakers please. All limits respected.

Edit: *Please read my profile and this ad carefully!*

I am a firm Mistress but I will give you release if you are a well behaved little bitch. 😘
Address me correctly in your introduction or risk my wrath.

Last edited:

Jens01

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 24, 2022
Flensburg, Germany
Well nicw idea...
I'm a male sub,
Kik
Jenssub01

Femdom, tease/denial, edging, orgasmcontrol, feet/socks, tasks, instructions...

New to this but eager to try...

Last edited:

Yournewsissyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 27, 2022
Germany
I can be your new blackmail Sissy, Slave or whatever you want me to be for you ! (27 years old, obdient, submissive and sweet)
Looking for a Femdom which I can send some pictures and videos I have.
If you enjoy my pictures and videos
I want to discover how far I can go under your control and it would be a pleasure to make you happy with humiliating, degrading, hurting myself or whatever you want me to do for you.

Yournewsissyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 27, 2022
Germany

Dear Mistress,​

I can be your new blackmail Sissy, Slave or whatever you want me to be for you ! (27 years old, obdient, submissive and sweet) Looking for a Femdom which I can send some pictures and videos I have. If you enjoy my pictures and videos I want to discover how far I can go under your control.
Nearly no limits :)

Kik: Yournewsissyslave1

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
31 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

TheFakeSlimShady

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 28, 2022
Germany
About me:
I'm a 20 y/o dominant Slaveowner from Europe.
I can be quite harsh and strict, so be prepared.
My Limits are Scat, Social Suicide, perm damage/marks
I like bondage, Orgasm control/denial/torture, anal, oral, markings, total power exchange, pain, impactplay and so much more. It wont get boring, trust me.
I have a Cat and my Hobbies are Gaming, Fishing, Cooking and being a Dom.

What will happen:
You will be used, trained (daily tasks) and punished of course. You will live by my rules. And you will like it.
Domination wont just occur in sexual activities. You will become my good obedient toy to play with. I will also just occasionally chat with you as I want to connect and not simply use.

About you:
You are cis female between 18 and 25 years old and a Slave/Sub/Brat.
You should have atleast an hour daily to serve me. Furthermore you should only have a few limits, be very committed and have similar kinks as me.

Discord [preferred]: TheFakeSlimShady#0360
Kik [currently broken]: NotSoSlimShadyGD
If you are Interested will out this form and send it to me.
  1. First Name
  2. Age
  3. Timezone
  4. Availability
  5. Hobbies
  6. Cub size
  7. Toys
  8. Likes
  9. Dislikes
  10. Hard limits
  11. If you live alone
  12. What you except from this
If you have questions feel free to DM me as well.

Last edited:

The Dominator

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2015
Hello,

I am looking for a female slave. I live in the Netherlands, timezone CET, so it would be nice if you live in the same timezone, but it isn't a must. Of course I don't expect you to be online everyday but at least couple of days per week is essential. I always will respect your hard limits, but it would be nice if you are willing to try a lot and expand your limits.

I'm a little bit sadistic, love humiliation, pain and lust, but I like to chat, cuddle, kiss etc too.
You like that? Keep reading.

I'm a experienced male Master, 41 years old with about 18 years of experience and looking for an online M/s relationship and maybe after a while in real life as well. Like I told you I'm kind of sadistic, but will always respect your limits and I'm caring as well. I understand if you don't want to be controlled 24/7 but I would like to have some control over certain things.

In vanilla live I like cats, doing things with friends, gaming, watching sports, walking etc. I'm a manager of a large store.

My main kinks are humiliation, pain and lust.
My only limits are kids, animals and other illegal things. I'm open to almost everything.

I'm looking for a submissive girl, very open minded, willing to try a lot and committed. You have to be honest and tell me if you realy can't handle something or don't want to do something. I will put a lot of effort into my slave and I expect the same from you.

If all the above sounds good to you, send me a message. I prefer by kik, snapchat or whatsapp. My kik and snapchat username is yourmasternl and whatsapp +31683677007 but a DM is fine too.

I will try to reply to all the messages as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading and I hope to speak you soon.

Dizzle

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 30, 2018
Looking for a female humiliation slave for a weekend of online play; kik mrmonty09

Featured Threads

New Personals