Kik: midnightcaller21079
no time wasters - looking for something serious - waste my time I waste yours

XK6

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2022
Mature Dom in Europe looking for subs, male or female (see requirements below)
Owner of a Kik Group focused on Female Degradation/Humiliation, now paused, with over 3 years online and literally hundreds of subs used, abused, trained, degraded.
The idea was tasking and using the slaves 'in front' of the other slaves, in the totally private group, and focusing all in real performance,, not discussion or chat. Thet would help the dehumanization, objectification, humiliation, of the slaves transformed in shared animals and also her learning/entertainment by watching others being used. and degraded.
With this new project I'll accept both male and female slaves, trying to keep a balance, and trying to reinforce the idea that they're simply slaves, so their gender or sexual preferences are irrelevant inside the limits, of course. Once I have enough slaves I'll accept Switches/Dominants of any gender. (Not before)
This is not a softcore group and not for curious people. All slaves will be verified and screened to join.

IM me for kik and questions, I'll answer there the rest and add you to the group if approved.

Reactions: subboise69

Reneproo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2022
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Im a 21 year old boy sub my kik Reneproo

Master Tyler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2015
Kik is Spazzboy123

Male Dom seeking Female Sub
Please let me know if you message me how you got my Kik.

ax247

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 18, 2022
52,m, submissive. Ready to be used and abused.
My Kik is: ax247here

Talk (and show to you soon)

Daddy7477

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2020
Extremely dominant master looking for female slaves to train and please me. I have 8 years of experience in in person and online play in the lifestyle. Looking for FEMALE slaves only must be willing to submit completely. No face pic required. Anal and feet play is required by all slaves or subs who wish to be trained.
Kik: squatch7477

Featured Threads

New Personals