WetFun101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 12, 2016
kik: Daddy_101_Dom

M/Dom/30

Come confess your kinks to an experienced Dom. Tasks, inspections/rating and guidance on offer to biological females

K.bloop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2018
Mistress looking for male subs age 20+. Must send age and live face to begin. Kik is K.Bloop

Reactions: rgxaks959

Simonloves69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 8, 2021
25m submissive looking for real female domme. Kik and Skype both: boredxguy69
I can verify and you should be able to verify too.
Main kinks are cumplay, anal, milking, sissyplay and soft cbt

BigAl74

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 11, 2022
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Dominant kik limpbiscuitnot

Lucas2348

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 16, 2022
Who wants to be my good slave en does everything I say en I give you a gift if you listen good en doe exactly what I say whit out saying no en whit out tinking I am a dominant master who wants only girls from 18 until 32 years only so do you want fun whit my pleas chat my or ad my on Snapchat. l_usa22

Last edited:

MissAnnika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 16, 2022
I'm miss Annika.
I want an obedient male slave who will follow all of my commands without hesitation or discussing.
I will make the decisiona for you. You juat need to obey.
18 - 40 years preferred.
Send me a pm and tell me why you wanna serve me and why I should choose you as my new property.

Reactions: Mr D. and rgxaks959

Robin139

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 17, 2022
M slave looking for a mistress on kik
im 25 years old
add me on kik and try me out: Robin139

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Hello all, just a fit, 27 year old sensual sadistic dom here with quite an imagination. My style of play can range from sensual, caring and intimate to dark, rough and abusive. I’m very dynamic and I feel I cover the spectrum well enough to treat you how you crave to be treated. I’ve been involved in the world of bdsm for the past 10 years and have had many subs online as well as all my in person relationships have been a D/s dynamic.

I’m searching for a kinky FEMALE sub/slave to own, teach/train with the goal to turn into my slut. NO males at all. Any age or experience level is more than welcome to apply. Preferable looking for something long term. Online or in person. I live on the east coast. If you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle I’m fully willing to take you on and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I feel it can be a bit over whelming for some who would just like a helping hand with some experience to guide them through this.

So to get an idea of what I’m open too Here’s just some stuff I am open to involving. You don’t have to like everything on the list it’s just a pile of things I’m up for.
Bimbofication, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, bdsm, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, anal hooks, Toys, Panty stuffing, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating/face fucking, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, clamps, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collar and leash (Public or Private), Crotch Ropes, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, rough use, risky, TPE, cum play, cream pies, throat pies, pee play, hooding you, fucking machines, fucking you outdoors, exhibition, wetting, tying you up and using you till you can’t take it.

-----------------------------------------------

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available

Reactions: Hailey12808

Sobamask

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2021
I can verify myself in any ways.
I am open for almost everything except:
Scat, showing whole face, blood and wounds.

I have a quite athletic body, and i am a university student.
My kik is: SobaMask00