Kik Slave market

sniper2243

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2017
kik: useme2243

im an obedient sub that has toys and will worship and listen to everything you ask of him. I embarrassingly pre cum when girls laugh at my cock or me doing tasks.

females please.

Likelad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 10, 2022
I'm looking for a female sub or slave on kik. U will be doing humiliating tasks and exercises and more. Hit me up on kik colinst2020 hopefully hear back from u ladies

Heeey_its_me1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2021
Hi miss,

Im Dann. 25yo sub male from the Netherlands. Im looking to be controlled by a mistress. I'm available every saturday. I've got a lot of toys for my mistress to use on me. I'm very open minded.

An interested mistress can message me on:
kinktalk
Kik: heeey_its_me1
Snap: heeeyitsme1

K.bloop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2018
Mistress -
K.Bloop

If you message, be sure to include your age and live face. Males only age 20+

your_owner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2022
Hello, my slave (female) did something unacceptable today (actually right now) and I'm looking for a new slave

I allow my slave to fuck other guys as long as I'm aware and watching. However, she is currently at a guy's house without my knowledge. So it's over, I don't trust her anymore, she's just a sperm dump for any asshole now.

I dedicated a lot of effort and energy to taking care of her, helping her with all her problems, whether psychological or everyday problems. I created dozens of tasks and punishments for her to obey me and she felt good, fulfilling her life's goal of serving me (or I imagined it was, at least)

I'm sure that tomorrow she will be at my feet asking for forgiveness, but she died for me.

So, if any woman wants to commit to being my slave, being treated with affection, authority, responsibility and dedication. Someone able to get into your mind and discover all your hidden desires that you didn't even know existed... If that's what you want for your life, then I'm available to be your master. And I guarantee you that you have never met a master like me.

Feel free to contact me, but only if you know how to really respect your owner.

I'm 31 years old and handsome man (I'm not an old fat master)

Reactions: ashleysissy

RayRed33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2022
I'm a 23M switch. Tall, athletic.
Would love to be slave to a mistress. Only a few limits
If you want te be degraded like a filthy cunt you're also welcome.
kik: rayred33

Featured Threads

New Personals