Kik Slave market

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
I’m an athletic 29 Married M submissive slave who wishes to submit to men and women. My only purpose is to be a your slave. Humiliate, degrade, make fun of, expose, cuck me and tell my wife how much of a loser I am. Kik is Shawnsshame

AusMJ

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 28, 2023
29M Aussie dom looking for all slaves. Kik me @ melbmike_

Last edited:

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Any slaves (f) out there today? Have got a day of freedom and would love to spend it playing.

Kik or dm me.

Kik youwillcallmesir...

Matt_6800

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 21, 2023
i want to use you. When I call I want u on your knees ready to “recieve” me. When I ask for something you get it done as quickly as you can. I want to be worshipped by you. U will be my slave and I will be your master. I want u to listen to every word I say and submit complete control to me. Dumb slaves like you don’t need to think too much. Let daddy do the thinking for you. In fact you would look so cute wearing a ball gag cause that would mean I wouldn’t have to hear your complaints. I won’t respect you and I’ll treat u like pathetic swine. I don’t care if u cum all I care about is my own pleasure. Your job is to please me and that’s it.
Kik: matt_6800
Snap: matt_2g

Reactions: lolalolita

Likelad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 10, 2022
Looking for a good female slave who is into humiliation, piss and degradation. Must show proof of tasks and face is not required. Kik is colinst2020

SavageBlack76

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2023
Kik-Stella4156
My name is Rayvn. I am a slave seeking an experienced dom. I prefer to call u daddy. I love praise. I’m not very open to anal but am okay with it as punishment. Above all I love being controlled. I want my dom in control of everything. how deep my toy goes in, how fast I use it, what setting it’s on, when i cum…EVERYTHING. If I disobey punish me. Something small for anal is good. Put clips on my nipples or pussy, make me use ice, get creative. Don’t add if you’re not experienced and not willing to train me. Am open to female mistress.
Hello Rayvn. Are you owned as yet?

BottomT

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 15, 2023
I'm a submissive male, my Kik is BottomThommy. Female only, please.

Last edited:

Robert_o

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2023
Dom muscular master here looking for a male sub /slave to own and control long term (18-33)

Kik Robert_o97

Featured Threads

New Personals