Kik spectators?

domry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2017
Are there any kik groups that would be willing to open themselves up to a spectator I have no interest in either submitting or dominating online but would love to be able to drop in and watch others getting dominated tasks etc. I would naturally be willing to obey all group rules and would love to talk to anyone running a group to discus how this might work

Eager26

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 5, 2012
Hmm

I would imagine that there would be interest in this, provided you were online at the right time and it was easy to let you watch.

On the one hand there are plenty of people who enjoy being watched. On the other, it could be part a bet which neither side wants to lose, in which case whether the loser wants you to see them humiliated or not really doesn't matter. ;)

domry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2017
hopefully

I would imagine that there would be interest in this, provided you were online at the right time and it was easy to let you watch.

On the one hand there are plenty of people who enjoy being watched. On the other, it could be part a bet which neither side wants to lose, in which case whether the loser wants you to see them humiliated or not really doesn't matter. ;)

i do hope your right although in my experience running groups etc is hard enough without having to deal with spectators

Featured Threads

New Personals