yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
After being separated from my first husband I got sort of lonely so I decided that I did not want to get involved with a man but I was getting tired of making my own self have an orgasm. I was sitting on the steps in front of my mother’s house just thinking what I was going to do with my life since I was separated from my first husband and feeling lonely and not very sexy at all because I had given birth to my first son two years before. While I was sitting outside still on my mother’s steps my gay neighbor aka Booker T. aka Shanell, came over to borrow a pair of pantyhose. I told my neighbor that I would not just loan him my pantyhose, I quickly let him know that he can take them but do not have to bring them back. My gay neighbor asks me why I looked so lonely and sad. I told him, “Well, I left my husband and I am feeling kind of lonely.” Then he said, “Ok, now tell me why you look sad? Just leaving your husband is not a reason to be looking that way.”

Booker T aka Shanell, told me he performed drag queen shows at a club downtown and wanted me to come show some love and support and that is why he needed the pantyhose. I asked, “What is a drag queen show?” He said, “Duh, it is a show that men dress as a female you know in drag!” So I asked him for the address and told him I would be there tonight to see him perform.

New Personals