Kinky Kwizzles reboot

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Strange that for Silent Witness IMDB shows a bunch of titles but one with no icon for 2000. I haven't seen it but I feel this could be the closest match.

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
Strange that for Silent Witness IMDB shows a bunch of titles but one with no icon for 2000. I haven't seen it but I feel this could be the closest match.
So you got the first word right but not the second one.

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
I thought someone would get this pretty fast but maybe that's because I'm into horror movies

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Silent Hill? Just dropped this in mind. Just have to google to see. There was a hill in the second photo.

Ah, nope, that's 2006 (inspired from the 4th game). The game series started in 1999.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notherguy

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
Silent Hill? Just dropped this in mind. Just have to google to see. There was a hill in the second photo.

Ah, nope, that's 2006 (inspired from the 4th game). The game series started in 1999.
It is Silent Hill I meant that it was in the 2000s my bad I didn't put the s in 2000's

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
If you really love horror you should play the game!
SH1 - too old for me, 99s graphics. I started with SH2.
Every game brought a new idea building a nightmare universe.
I recommend SH 3 to 5.
The movie is a bad try to bring a masterpiece to the screen. Mostly just the monsters for special effects reason. The game scenarios were huge better.

SH4 is part of the movie scenario. First time a female protagonist in the series.

The Room (SH5) was a masterpiece. Dreams, paths and quests between nightmares and reality, hypnotic symbols like going down a spiral staircase....

Last one was too buggy, tried twice and thought it was because the pirate version. It wasn't. I couldn't finish.

Play or just watch an youtube gameplay.
And if you love horror I recommend more than Stephen King's books, his movies even from 70's :)

Last edited:

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
If you really love horror you should play the game!
SH1 - too old for me, 99s graphics. I started with SH2.
Every game brought a new idea building a nightmare universe.
I recommend SH 3 to 5.
The movie is a bad try to bring a masterpiece to the screen. Mostly just the monsters for special effects reason. The game scenarios were huge better.

SH4 is part of the movie scenario. First time a female protagonist in the series.

The Room (SH5) was a masterpiece. Dreams, paths and quests between nightmares and reality, hypnotic symbols like going down a spiral staircase....

Last one was too buggy, tried twice and thought it was because the pirate version. It wasn't. I couldn't finish.

Play or just watch an youtube gameplay.
And if you love horror I recommend more than Stephen King's books, his movies even from 70's :)
Played most of the games too. Silent hill 2 did scare me. Pretty good games. Way better than the movie.Seen most Steven king movies too.

Last edited:

New Personals