Kneeling punishment.

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Im a male slave that seeks a hurtful and embarrassing kneeling punishment for cussing and disrespecting master. I have rice, nipple, string, rope, and clothes pins. Please reply to post or private message with a good punishment for me.

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
kneeling punishment

I will give a detailed report of the punishment and post pics of the kneeling punishment on albums or private.

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Im a male slave that seeks a hurtful and embarrassing kneeling punishment for cussing and disrespecting master. I have rice, nipple, string, rope, and clothes pins. Please reply to post or private message with a good punishment for me.

This is not exactly kneeling. But it is almost kneeling.

This has worked well for me. Unless your are athletic you ought to practice this over a few days to strengthen muscles you do not use very often. If you don't the punishment will not las long enough for you to complete the required confession.

Use a parachute, fashion one, or use a think rope to anchor your scrotum. Attach this to some ankle binding such that you cannot straighten your legs to stand. Affix some sort of clamps to your nipples attached to some sort of line or chain. Pull the chain over an anchor (closet rod works well) so that you are swatting as high as you can considering the scrotum binding. Handcuff your hands behind you. Recite the reason(s) for your punishment. Plead your master to release you or wait for your muscles to fail.

Afterward thank your master for your rescue wit vigor.

If find nipple clamps to be too easy. Attach another slack line from the parachute to the overhead anchor. The line should have at least one rubber band for safety. The band will provide some tension but breakaway should you fall.
Be safe - Be glad you have a master.
dave

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
kneeling punishment.

Thank you Master I'm gonna do my punishment this afternoon.

Featured Threads

New Personals