Lactation, inducing training

Patria

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2022
As a fertile man I have really come to appreciate inducing and lactation during and after pregnancies.

I am now searching for a woman who is willing to undertake the discipline and obediance it takes to produce milk for me. It will require an effort but you will be appreciated and feel proud as you start to lactate and show results. And perhaps you will have to get corrected and even punished if you fail to produce.

Terror

Catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
I asked on another tread - how do you induce lactation in a non pregnant female - as facinated by this but never got a reply.

saggy_udders_cow

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2022
I asked on another tread - how do you induce lactation in a non pregnant female - as facinated by this but never got a reply.
I tried to induce lactation some time ago, but unfortunately didn't succeed. I used e.g. a milking machine, herbs etc., but yes...it was very challenging. I still identify as a hucow though.

Reactions: Patria

saggy_udders_cow

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2022
interesting thank you - so pumping may induce it
Yes, as one 'ingredient' - but the best is to have physical sucking several times a day, every day - for long. If you google it, you get many hits. It's a long way though; many hormones must be adjusted/produced - maybe also prescription medicin for other conditions can be used (which have lactation as a side effect); one has to be very dedicated to the whole process - daily, every day.

Reactions: Patria

Patria

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2022
interesting thank you - so pumping may induce it
It is as demanding trying to acheive it as it is rewarding. Also, when the lactation has started you must stay with it and just continue and the production will increase. As @saggy_udders_cow wrote, it takes hard work. My experience though is that it takes a lot of tending, sucking is optimal so an ANR is of course a good thing if you want to acheive lactation. Herbs and supplements can be helpful, although I am not a fan of hormones, too intrusive and unnatural in my personal opinion. Hand expression, massage and pumping (preferrably in combination with ANR if possible) is the way.

It may sound simple but it is really a process and techniques that shouldn’t be simplified. It is as many other things, the devil is in the details.

Reactions: saggy_udders_cow

Terror

Catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
Still unclear as to how you will train someone as if an ANR adult nursing arrangement is needed how do you achieve that

Patria

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2022
Still unclear as to how you will train someone as if an ANR adult nursing arrangement is needed how do you achieve that
It is not needed, but it is of course a big advantage compared to the lack of it.

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
As a fertile man I have really come to appreciate inducing and lactation during and after pregnancies.

I am now searching for a woman who is willing to undertake the discipline and obediance it takes to produce milk for me. It will require an effort but you will be appreciated and feel proud as you start to lactate and show results. And perhaps you will have to get corrected and even punished if you fail to produce.
Would love to be your cow 🐮

Featured Threads

New Personals