jessi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2012
Florida
painslutjess.blogspot.com
So yesterday(Friday), I was dared by a friend not to go to the bathroom at all after 2pm. But, I had to drink at least 1 bottle of water per hour. By midnight, I was bursting and really had to go. I kept texting my friend to see if I could and was getting no answer. I finally texted someone else and he said I could go if I found a way to either be laying in it so I could get covered in my own piss or found a way to let the piss drip down my body.

I have a stand up shower, so I got in and laid on my back and put my butt and legs against the wall of the shower. This also meant my back was covering the drain. I leaned my legs towards my head as far as I could and made them touch the shower wall opposite from their starting place. The result was that I managed to get the piss to hit my stomach, breasts and chin a little.

I then laid in my own piss for a good five minutes before turning my head and licking some of it up. I then stood in the shower with my nose and breasts pressed against the wall until the piss had completely dried on my skin. I then went to bed, smelling like a toilet.

If anyone would like to control my bladder and give me more interesting ways to piss on myself, PM me or kik me: naughtygirljes

Featured Threads

New Personals