sasha26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 9, 2013
This experience i had to share. Like I've mentioned before, I'm shy. But after joining kink I realize how horny a slut I am. So last night i went to a friend's place for a nightstay and felt so horny, I felt like doing 'something'. So i waited for her to fall half asleep. When she did, I started masturbating under the sheets. She did not respond. So after ten minutes or so, I took off the sheets, slowly. Then i took off my shorts and my wet panties, and noticed her eyeing my shaved pussy. Still she did not react. So i contined.. Slipped my fingers in and started playing with my clit, pulling, twisting, rubbing, sqeezing and then licking the juices. Next i inserted my fingers in and pleasured myself, all the while knowing that she is watching me but pretending that I didn't know. Then i got up to get my deo out of my bag. When i came back, I noticed she had slipped her hands into her pants but was pretending to be asleep. That turned me on. Now i lied down, opened my legs to the max and rubbed myself with the bottle. At the same time, I pulled up my top, popped out a breast and played with it. I noticed her hand moving near her crotch under the bedsheet. This was the moment. I turned towards her and noticed a nightcream bottle on her desk, so I bent that way to get it, in the process hanging my exposed breast over her face and touching it lightly. I felt her harden. I took the cream, poured it on my pussy and thrust the bottle in. Then began the rhythmic in and out. I pushed it in completely and started going fast. In a few minutes, I came. Cum flowed down my pussy and I shoved it in even harder. My legs spasmed. It felt amazing lying naked, fucking my cunt, knowing that someone is secretly watching and masturbating too!! In the end, wrapped up and slept. In the morning, she didn't mention anything other than the fact that she slept well!! Also she borrowed my deo to use ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals