Leather work gloves

twinkle

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2024
For some reason I love certain gloves, especially those kind of big leather gloves that construction workers often wear. I better understand what I mean, here is a little fictional scenario that I like:

I walk alone in the dark, coming from the train station and going back home. It's past sunset. A light drizzle makes it hard to see anything. Suddenly I feel unwell. Am I being followed? I turn around, but either there is no one or I can't see them. I increase my pace, feeling like hunted prey. Then I hear someone, I'm too scared to look around and all of a sudden it's too late. I'm grabbed with such force that I see no point in struggling. A leather gloved hand is pressed over my mouth and nose. The glove feels rough and dirty. Another hand painfully bends my arms behind my back and holds my tiny wrists firmly. I look down and see the tip of a work boot, dirty with plaster. Am I attacked by a construction worker? Whoever he is, he is certainly too strong for me. I hear something metallic, the next moment my wrists are cuffed together with handcuffs. Only now I realize the grave danger. I try to scream, but the man presses his gloved hand firmer on my mouth and nose and I can't breathe anymore. I get dizzy and avoid any further attempts to scream. He allows my to breathe again. His other hand pushes up my shirt and sports bra, then touches my bare breasts. I feel the rough leather on my skin and moan as he squeezes my boobs. My nipples grow hard and big. Not because of the cold, but because I'm getting excited. My clit throbs as well. His hand slides down, underneath my leggings and panties. I feel the glove reaching my most sensitive area and almost melt away. I want more, I moan with pleasure. No straight thought comes to mind, only lust and desire. As he continues to stroke me down there, I reach a tipping point. With sudden force, a powerful orgasm sweeps over me, wave after wave makes my body shiver and quiver.

After a while I return to normal. The man removes the glove that was touching my pussy just a moment before from his hand and stuffs it into my mouth. Hm, I can taste my own pussy juice. Before I notice it, he has unlocked the handcuffs and leaves. The rain continues to drizzle.

The next day, still puzzled by last night's event, I go to the train station to get a ride to university. I notice a nearby construction site, where they are building a new house. One worker only wears a single glove. The same size and color like the one that I still have from last night. I enter the construction site ...

Reactions: Marcilik and ritz

Featured Threads

New Personals