"Let Me Help You Cum"

ChasteTeddyBear

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 12, 2017
So, this is kind of odd but I looked at some of your post history to kind of get an idea of what you were looking for.

I am on kik every now and then I do like sexually charged conversation. But, I'm in chastity. In chastity the majority of the time actually. So "helping me cum" isn't really an option. But I do like being teased and taunted. Im bisexual, willing to send some pics when able and don't mind if they're shared. I'm not sure how well you other searches for slaves have gone but I know people can be pretty flakey. So if you wanted someone to talk to for mild/occasional entertainment, I wouldn't mind.

My signature has my likes and limits as a link that redirects to GetDare (the site is a clone of this one with a Truth or Dare style theme). There are also two emlalock links. The Friend Link would let you add some time to my lockup if you wanted. The other one shows my session details (basically how long i've been on lockup and how much time is left) And it has my verification picture to prove I'm still locked up. Which I have to update periodically.

Anyway, if you're wanting someone to tease and taunt from time to time or just someone to chitchat with then feel free to message me on kik. My name on there is Caged_Bear

If not, I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals