Sub Woman 4 Dom Men Lg looking for DD

Sass_A_Frass

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2021
Hello!!
I’m newer to this dynamic and would like to chat with an online Daddy. I’ve always been a divine submissive. I’d enjoy tasks, discipline and adoration. I’m currently inducing lactation and could use the encouragement and accountability lol

looking forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: RamiNiko and Dido

D@riusKinc@id

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 14, 2021
Hello!!
I’m newer to this dynamic and would like to chat with an online Daddy. I’ve always been a divine submissive. I’d enjoy tasks, discipline and adoration. I’m currently inducing lactation and could use the encouragement and accountability lol

Then can I give you an interesting task to do ?

Eric ford95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2021
Kik me, I have several apps and websites that will make you feel owned. Sissy.slave95

Neil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 22, 2017
Hello!!

if u are youngish and are up for letting a 41 year old watch ur showers and sleeps and Neiljerzynek20 to snap, xz

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
if u are youngish and are up for letting a 41 year old watch ur showers and sleeps and Neiljerzynek20 to snap, xz
First of all, this profile was made half a year ago, I doubt anyone age 46+half year would be younger then 41 years old.

Second, there is no comment in her post about exhibitions and voyeurism. So just saying it out of blue is rather rude.

Third, the person last log in was half a year ago. There is almost to zero chance anyone would contact you on that snap. Please stop replying to old posts.

Reactions: subzzzero

BigAl74

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 11, 2022
Hey I'd be keen to chat if you haven't found what you where looking for yet

Featured Threads

New Personals