Lifestyle dominant seeking respectful submissive male (Australia)

• Thread starter Deleted member 66963
  • Start date
Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
Kinks
Female domination

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Great ad from someone real. Which is rare on here so I wanted to give it a little bump.

Good to see you didn’t give up trying to meet someone :) Hope you got a few good responses.

D

Deleted member 66963

Great ad from someone real. Which is rare on here so I wanted to give it a little bump.

Good to see you didn’t give up trying to meet someone :) Hope you got a few good responses.
Thank you for your kind words. I’m hopeful that one day I’ll find the sub that is the perfect fit with me. Have fun 😊, MR x

plsmessageme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 31, 2023
I am a lifestyle dominant, so I’m naturally attracted to submissive men who understand the dynamic and show the appropriate amount of respect required to get and hold my attention.

I‘m open to online play with someone who is engaging and fun to converse with, but I do prefer real life as I’m ultimately looking for a female led relationship with a strong twist of D/s. I life in Australia and am currently in Tasmania, although I do generally move states every 2-4 years as I enjoy change and exploring new places.

I am only interested in men who are SINGLE and take great care of themselves.

I am not interested in any form of feminisation or verbal humiliation so please don’t contact if you need these things.

I am a caring and kind Domme with a sadistic streak which means I enjoy making you suffer but will take great care of you at the same time. I’m not interested in punishment in anyway as I believe a sub should strive to please me at all times and be devoted and as obedient as possible. I am however a firm believer or guidance, respect and devotion on my part, to make sure you are being the best submissive you can be.

Please read my ‘about’ section on my profile before messaging me. First impressions count, so you’ll want to make sure you’ve put some thought and effort in otherwise you may not get a reply. I also prefer to see a full bio from subs who contact me, so think about putting a few details in your ‘about’ section as a lack of effort is very unattractive.

Have fun everyone.
MR x
Can I call you mummy

SlaveLee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 14, 2020
my name is lee zi wei 23years old, I only know that I am obedient, I only worship my mistress, mistress's orders I can only obey, let my mistress have fun

Featured Threads

New Personals