United States (East of the Rockies)

beckybarnes

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2009
18 year old dominant female seeking a 18-20 year old slave male

Hi I?m Becky? a little about me. I?m a cute, southern white girl, with dark hair and light skin, who recently turned 18. I?m looking for fit sporty slaves to boss, control, humiliate, and push to their limits. I like using slaves for pictures, video, and sometimes a good laugh. I expect my rules to be followed. If they are not, punishments will follow. Complete obedience will be rewarded from time to time. I don?t mind slaves having multiple masters, so long as they are devoted 100% to the tasks I give them.

Apply be emailing [email protected]

More about me? My ideal slave would respect my likes and dislikes. In return, I will respect his limits as best as possible. He would also be fit, fairly good looking, have a nice complexion, be willing to do what I say without question. Age 18-25 but other ages will be given serious thought based on other criteria. A webcam is not required but a digital camera capable of taking pictures and video is a MUST.

• Kinks:
I like having men whipped on their bare back.

• Experience:
My experience online is a first because I just turned 18. However, I have had many slaves in the past and know what guys like. Some were my ex-boyfriends, and others were just interested. All have allowed me to videotape and photograph sessions for my own pleasure. All media I collect will be used and seen by me and me only. After I get bored with it, it may be deleted.

• Limits:
I Like:
Humiliation, Deprivation, Creative Tasks and Challenges, Intense Physical Training, Some Bondage, Tickling, Submissiveness, Worship of ME, and Punishments (some involving pain)

I Don?t Like:
Nothing permanent, little Public (unless you like that), No Water Sports etc., (That?s for gay guys.), Nothing too sexual or anything involving the penis. (I still have a boyfriend that I dominate on occasion. He wouldn?t appreciate me looking at other guys there.)

Attachments

• m_ca8805975c5248568b21d017993b57cb.jpg
    m_ca8805975c5248568b21d017993b57cb.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 367

beckybarnes

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2009
Wanted: Male Sub

Hi, I have a friend that doesn't yet have his own kinktalk account but is interested in having a male sub/slave.

If there are any gay/bi men out there willing let me know and I can forward the response to him.

Age groups for him should be 18-25 preferred.

I would really appreciate it. He and I have been good friends for a while now.

daremaster84

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 15, 2009
Slave for your

Mistress, I sent you an email and I am willing to serve you in every way. I love to be spanked and whipped and it would be an honor to be your slave

nikki

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 12, 2010
Baltimore
Hi, I have a friend that doesn't yet have his own kinktalk account but is interested in having a male sub/slave.

If there are any gay/bi men out there willing let me know and I can forward the response to him.

Age groups for him should be 18-25 preferred.

I would really appreciate it. He and I have been good friends for a while now.

I would be interested in serving your or your friend miss becky, I am completely new to this however.

hepka91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 2, 2010
slave

Im Tim 20 yearold slave im really into ur play.
pls add me hepka91 at yahoo or ka91hep92 at hotmail

tboner915

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2009
Interesting. She just turned 18 but apparently has been 18 for a few years now I guess. She either started really young and lies about her age or is not who she says she is, or he. Also the picture she uses hasn't changed in years as well, seems suspicious and odd. Just my 2 cents. Be careful

Featured Threads

New Personals