Limits

79Darkside

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2015
I'm interested in details of when you've had a limit and pushed or even completely broken it and it become one of your likes.

What made you push it in the first place?

Why was it a limit? Etc....

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
Well first thing I must say before I go on is that I'm not really a big fan of pushing limits. But that may be because I make a clear distinction between something I really dislike and something I will just not do. Most of my limits are things that are either illegal, very dangerous for safetyand health reason, or things I personally find unethical. So not only I don't intend on pushing them, I would most likely not enter a relationship with someone who wanted to explore any of those as this would indicate a major compatibility issue for me.

Now with that being said... I have lifted one of my hard limits before which is now one of my favorite thing. The story of how it all came about is quite long and a little personal so I won't get into the details here but to answer your question as to why it was a limit was because I didn't "get it". I never allowed anyone to push it, not even myself. What I did when I felt the time was right was research about it, search within me why it was a limit and why I wanted to get rid of it, and how to proceed to make it possible. I made that decision myself when the timing felt right so that I could lift the limit instead of "pushing".

79Darkside

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for the reply, I agree, there's nothing worse than when you say something is a limit and your Dom/me feels they can make you break it.

My personal limit that I've pushed is public, when I first started, everything was behind closed doors, would never risk anyone seeing.
I then once was in my house just in underwear and had the curtains open, nothing extreme but started to quite like the feeling of someone could possibly see me.
Since then I've explored it more and more, been naked with curtains open for a set amount of time and stripped in the woods, nearly being seen by a dog walker, hiding naked behind trees was one of the scariest but also thrilling things I've done.

But definitely, any limit that changes should always be the subs choice and never feel pressured into doing something you don't want to.

Featured Threads

New Personals