Little pink dolly is looking for her first Domme

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
femdom, humiliation, bladder control, long edging sessions, orgasm denial, anal stretching/training, DDlg
Limits
public, anything that could put my health and social life at risk, drinking pee, poop, puke, wetting clothes (panties are okay)
Experience
I've been in the lifestyle since 2015 and I started exploring my submissive side 2 years ago

aria.dne

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2016
Hello!

A while ago I tried this looking for a male dominant person to play with, but right now I have had enough of men... So I decided to start looking for dominant women who would like to use a little pink doll (that's me!). I have never had a female on a power position in a relationship before and I think it is finally time to try it!

A little things about me:

- I am a switch but I would say I am 80% submissive! I am also a little and a middle (age range about 8-10 for little me and 14-16 for middle me)
- I love denial!!! Force me to watch you cum again and again and I will literally melt!
- I have a loooot of toys that you could use on me.
- My biggest kink ever is humiliation
- My butt can be stretched quite a lot!
- I love women!!!
tongue.png

I already have a Dom who I love veeeeery much and for that reason orgasms will not be included in this relationship, as he's the only one who can make me cum. However I will gladly be a needy slut for you after a billion of edges!

If this sounds like something you'd enjoy then send me a message! I'd love to chat and get to know you!

P.S. not to brag or anything but I'm pretty good at figuring it out when a man pretends being a woman. So don't even bother trying lol it's hilariously obvious when you do it!

Reactions: Munks and milly

Featured Threads

New Personals