Long Island New Yor: M/Dom/53 seeks F/Slave/Under 30 ~ Slave girl get on your knees

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
53 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 30

Girl get on your knees and crawl to me.
I'm a Master, 53 years old, 6'4, and 220lbs, looking for a young female slave or sub in her 20s to 30s and in shape, again a female sub or slave.<br>
<br>
In the past 20 years I have the pleasure of having 6 slaves in my life. I'm looking for a exceptional type of woman, I don't settle for mediocre. If you think that you are that person, I want you too contact me<br>
Also you must understand being my slave, your top two priorities in life will be the relationship you have with me, and number two is ME. NOW, tell me about yourself, and send a photo. If you don't have any experience being a slave, i'll train you, that if I feel you have what it takes .<br>
Also you can kik me at slaveMasterNY

• Kinks:
Make it easy, I don't do scatt, and diapers.

• Experience:
20 plus years, first started out as a sub. I was a sub for about 6 months, I didn't like it. Then it was Dom time.

• Limits:
Limits and deal breakers should really be talked over a cup a coffee.

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Ok, this isn't for a on-line relationship, unless you live near-by and we start it that way first.
Please, nobody from Europe or Asia.
If you want my kik, PM me first and i'll take a look at your profile, if I see something that I like, and we have stuff in common, then I'll give it to you. The above kik account is being closed.
Nothing comes easy, you need to earn it, just like my collar.

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
A polygamy Master 53 is looking for a female slave in her 20s to early 30s and in great shape, that into total power exchange, 24/7, and looking for a long term relationship, either you live here in New York, or are relocatable More than likely you will have a slave sister, and take part of a inner and outer slave circles. The inner will be sexual, the outer will be non-sexual, that will be visiting to perform service. The best way to describe the outer is think of a wolf pack. This visiting slave would be a lone omega wolf, joins the pack for the day, so it can belong to something bigger than itself, and socialize with other wolfs.

As for my kinks, I have a lot, but I shy away from scat because of health reason. My major three fets are tattoos, and piercing on women, and also women who have a high strange energy.

PM me to get to know me, I have kik, and snapchat.

Must not be camera shy, I'm getting tried of guys trying to pass themselves off as women, don't believe me, look at the ban list, especially over at the sister site Get Dared.

Oh, if you have to know now, my favorite position is Scooby-Doo :D

Featured Threads

New Personals