Status
Not open for further replies.

verystrict

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 9, 2015
19 mistress from aus looking for a kik slave. now im tired of all the one sesh slaves. i dont need slaves who will just kik me when they need to release their juice. im looking for someone willing to be train and be discipline. what im looking for is a long term one.

likes: edging, milking, chastity, humiliation, discipline, in control, cbt, bladder control and if not part of your limit, blackmailing.

dislikes: slaves who wont show face and live with the "i must trust you first" crap.

PS: white skinny/in shape slaves from AUS or US is a big ++++
PPS: i use only kik.

PM me with a description of yourself if interested.

JonHall477

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 9, 2015
M 18 USA, CA. White, Skinny 170lbs, short dark brown hair, 6 1". Add me on Kik REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

stevehyde234

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2015
your slave

19 mistress from aus looking for a kik slave. now im tired of all the one sesh slaves. i dont need slaves who will just kik me when they need to release their juice. im looking for someone willing to be train and be discipline. what im looking for is a long term one.

likes: edging, milking, chastity, humiliation, discipline, in control, cbt, bladder control and if not part of your limit, blackmailing.

dislikes: slaves who wont show face and live with the "i must trust you first" crap.

i'm 5'9" 150, 18, 7 inch cock, good body, and i can be your long term slave, everything besides the blackmailing sounds good to me ;) my kik is stevehyde234

SissyAlex

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 4, 2015
Sissy Alex want to play.

Hello :)
I'm Alex, from Switzerland

I am 20, 1m90 tall, brown hair,brown eyes, single, live alone and i'm learning informatic engineer at university.

I would like to build a serious relationship Mistress/slave by e-mail, kik, etc.. as you wish 😊

I'm looking for a mistress that give me some task, instruction, assignments that humiliate me.

I'm into feet fetish, crossdressed , BDSM, Toiletslave, Roleplay, etc.. and some new things I not again discover 😊

PS : Sorry for my bad english.. I speak french so my english is terrible ahah.

I'm not a kid, I'm not like all this others that juste want to jerk off and go away. I will be available for you 24/24. And do everything you want. I juste want to find a real mistress that like to do what she like. Share what we love to do.

We will introduce ourself and get acquainted for the beginning :)

My kik : snoukkkkk

satedsant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 21, 2014
Twenty-two year old male here, from Delaware, US. I'm white, skinny, and have a submissive streak a mile wide along with most of the same kinks. My kik is sanesant, hope to hear from you.

Jordankelvin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2015
Hello mistress

Hello everyone im jordan im 27 and i am a new slave who needs alot of training.
I am straight and looking for a mistress who is experienced not someone who is just horny or a guy pretending to be a woman just to see my dick.
Sorry i know its not a really good quality for a slave to talk that way but i have been fooled everyday ever since i joined this site.
I would expect from an experienced mistress to be able to send at least one live proof picture of herself to start i think it is fair since i will be giving my time and body to her.
I would need to know who im talking to and make sure they are who they say they are.
Please be willing to talk to me and discuss what i need and decide what is best for me i am not experienced with this quite much.
I am willing to send pictures and videos after we both make sure we are who we say we are .
If that is something you are not willing to do please dont waste your time or mine i am not here coz im just horny i am actually really interested and would like guidance and training.
If you would like to have me as a slave please kik me at jkelvin291 and we will talk and discuss everything..

dodsonc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 14, 2015
Hello mistress

Hi mistress I am 20 male looking to be a slave my kik is dodsobc1216 if you are looking g for that

Mirkizos

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2015
Please accept me as your humble and obedient slave

kik: "meneerkikker"

vilemethod

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 16, 2015

add me in Melbourne _6six6

stevehyde234

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2015

hello, i'm 18, 5"9' 140 and i'm interested in pretty much all of the things you mentioned besides blackmail. my kik is stevehyde234

Hulderkogen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 17, 2015
loyal slave

Hi mistress, im a 21 year old white skinny male from sweden... i will be able to be with u 24/7

kik:hulderkongen

retail4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 18, 2015
long term male slave

Hey mistress. I love all the kinks you listed. Please contact me as I love to be long term.
Kik @ retail4

Johnnyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 10, 2016
Mistress omg im looking for long term mistress for a long time now mistress please i need someone to give hm the whole control of my life.
Im 20 male slave fro chicago and i want you to be my only long term real mistress
kik: jura966

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
A simple click will show you she hasn't logged onto the site since August. Please check dates and activities before dredging up up dead ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals